Just Exactly How Stupid Have Americans Become ?

T master

4 minutes ago, T master said:

For god sake is there anything else in your brain other than the Trump BS ? Anything you post is like being stuck in the late 70's listening to a record that has a scratch & continues to skip backwards to replay the same crap over & over & over again give it a rest ...

There is a bigger buffoon in office now than has been in since Carter that continues to screw up everything he touches & you won't even acknowledge it which shows you your blind to any thing that is fact except what you want to continue to relive in your own head space which is stuck in a Trump zone !

Double gas prices, higher inflation because of over spending (which that has been every POTUS) , screw up the southern border, pissed off Canada, screws up the submarine deal,  Afghanistan, 52 executive orders in the first 100 days, Lies/misinformation on the vaccine, demeaning those officers trying to uphold the law at the border, allowing Russia to finish their pipe line & sell oil to Europe while stopping the Keystone & much more.

All this in a little more than a year & your stuck in the past which you cannot change no matter how much you B**CH about Trump !!

This guy has put us back over 6 or 7 years but you neither admit or choose to see it & the worst thing is you think things are better WTF i think you saved all the orange sunshine & ludes & have been taking it ever since the 70's ...

I knew highlighting facts and rebutting @SCBills would trigger someone... 

Why is it ok for people to talk about the pandemic and the mitigation efforts that were put in place but not be allowed to mention WHO WAS POTUS at the time?

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I knew highlighting facts and rebutting @SCBills would trigger someone... 

Why is it ok for people to talk about the pandemic and the mitigation efforts that were put in place but not be allowed to mention WHO WAS POTUS at the time?

When blinders are in place to not see the screw ups that are happening right in front of your face & all & any references are to the past like i said that can't be changed now instead of focusing on the things that are screwing up the now even more than what was is what i have a problem with .

Your focus is narrow minded & excludes admitting that your guy is as big or bigger a ass than that of the previous administration yet you refuse in any way to acknowledge that fact because as i put in my previous reply this guy has done all of the damage in a little more than 1 year & you still will neither see it or acknowledge it .

Sure hind sight is 20/20 but seeing or choosing to not see the present & the future for what actions are shaping it today is foolish but the future will judge all those fools in due time !! 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - what? What did you say? I can’t hear you‽ 

I don’t even agree with the Florida bill, but it’s frivolous nonsense that you stay distracted with. 

This isn’t fascism towards gays, it’s a stupid bill that allows people like you to yell “squirrel” while our country is being destroyed from within.  

Your idea of fascism is a bill in one state that forces teachers to parents if their kid is gay, abortion being limited to 15 weeks and made up voting rights issues.  

My idea of fascism is a government that shifted wealth from people to corporations under the guise of public health, enacted a “papers please” society, urges tech platforms to censor dissenting viewpoints, and made home ownership an increasing pipe dream for the under 40 crowd by subsidizing condos for and forcing citizens to sell homes to BlackRock.  

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I don’t even agree with the Florida bill, but it’s frivolous nonsense that you stay distracted with. 

This isn’t fascism towards gays, it’s a stupid bill that allows people like you to yell “squirrel” while our country is being destroyed from within.  

Your idea of fascism is a bill in one state that forces teachers to parents if their kid is gay, abortion being limited to 15 weeks and made up voting rights issues.  

My idea of fascism is a government that shifted wealth from people to corporations under the guise of public health, enacted a “papers please” society, urges tech platforms to censor dissenting viewpoints, and made home ownership an increasing pipe dream for the under 40 crowd by subsidizing condos for and forcing citizens to sell homes to BlackRock.  

3 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

1o12ak.jpg

Oh my…..

1 hour ago, T master said:

For god sake is there anything else in your brain other than the Trump BS ? Anything you post is like being stuck in the late 70's listening to a record that has a scratch & continues to skip backwards to replay the same crap over & over & over again give it a rest ...

There is a bigger buffoon in office now than has been in since Carter that continues to screw up everything he touches & you won't even acknowledge it which shows you your blind to any thing that is fact except what you want to continue to relive in your own head space which is stuck in a Trump zone !

Double gas prices, higher inflation because of over spending (which that has been every POTUS) , screw up the southern border, pissed off Canada, screws up the submarine deal,  Afghanistan, 52 executive orders in the first 100 days, Lies/misinformation on the vaccine, demeaning those officers trying to uphold the law at the border, allowing Russia to finish their pipe line & sell oil to Europe while stopping the Keystone & much more.

All this in a little more than a year & your stuck in the past which you cannot change no matter how much you B**CH about Trump !!

This guy has put us back over 6 or 7 years but you neither admit or choose to see it & the worst thing is you think things are better WTF i think you saved all the orange sunshine & ludes & have been taking it ever since the 70's ...

It's been said but I'll say it once more, they need to deflect away from the misery and lies that  leftist

policies and politicians have created in America over the past 50-60 years or so, they literally have nothing

left but projection and the false narratives they have spun about trump. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why did Trump name the CEO of BlackRock to the White House coronavirus economic advisory council?

Why did Trump name CEO of BlackRock and President and CEO of Walmart to his President's Strategic and Policy Forum?

Donald Trump Announces Advisory Committee of Big-Name CEOs

SMFH

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why did Trump name the CEO of BlackRock to the White House coronavirus economic advisory council?

Why did Trump name CEO of BlackRock and President and CEO of Walmart to his President's Strategic and Policy Forum?

SMFH

Maybe because they are the best equipped to….

Donald Trump has enlisted a number of top business leaders for an advisory committee in order to help "bring back jobs and Make America Great Again," according to a statement from his transition team.

Instead we have a POTUS who builds his team around gender, skin color and sexual orientation.  🙄

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Maybe because they are the best equipped to….

Donald Trump has enlisted a number of top business leaders for an advisory committee in order to help "bring back jobs and Make America Great Again," according to a statement from his transition team.

Instead we have a POTUS who builds his team around gender, skin color and sexual orientation.  🙄

Thanks Jim  - now tell us why the CEO of BlackRock was added to White House coronavirus economic advisory council? 

Soooooo we shouldn't be surprised that Conald Trump brought in his rich friends to take advantage of a country going through a global pandemic?

Got it.

cc: @SCBills

Idiots

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

SMFH

When running a business which the US is a huge business that's what businessman do they put those in place that have a clue how to run a business career politicians on the other hand put incompetent people in place that don't have a clue how a successful business is to be run .

Most individuals that have been in business for a long period of time have also failed & brought themselves & their old or new businesses back to prominence but career politicians on the other hand just keep making promises they can't keep but by doing so fools continue to reflect them while they learn nothing to continue the lies they put forth !

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, T master said:

When running a business which the US is a huge business that's what businessman do they put those in place that have a clue how to run a business career politicians on the other hand put incompetent people in place that don't have a clue how a successful business is to be run .

Most individuals that have been in business for a long period of time have also failed & brought themselves & their old or new businesses back to prominence but career politicians on the other hand just keep making promises they can't keep but by doing so fools continue to reflect them while they learn nothing to continue the lies they put forth !

Right over your head.

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

SMFH

Why do you keep bringing up Trump to me.   

Im not a Trump fanboy.  He was better than Biden, but he had his own issues as well.  

I don’t engage with you much, but you think I’m MAGA, and every post you make reflects this auto-reflex you have to label anyone who disagrees with you as such.  

Im a populist who leans right.  I’ll criticize anyone I disagree with on the topics I disagree with them on.  That includes Trump.  

Saying I’d rather have him in office than neolib authoritarians isn’t exactly a high bar. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why do you keep bringing up Trump to me.   

Im not a Trump fanboy.  He was better than Biden, but he had his own issues as well.  

I don’t engage with you much, but you think I’m MAGA, and every post you make reflects this auto-reflex you have to label anyone who disagrees with you as such.  

Im a populist who leans right.  I’ll criticize anyone I disagree with on the topics I disagree with them on.  That includes Trump.  

Saying I’d rather have him in office than neolib authoritarians isn’t exactly a high bar. 

We have pages of you parroting right wing talking points here... but now you're running away from your legacy because you hate being bullied with facts, don't you? 

You rallying against BlackRock for taking advantage of economic plight (your main argument) and not once question the man who put them in that position to do is pure idiocy... but expected.

54 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You rallying against BlackRock for taking advantage of economic plight (your main argument) and not once question the man who put them in that position to do is pure idiocy... but expected.

Isn't rallying against Blackrock also questioning the man who put them in that position.  :wallbash:

The psychosis is strong with this one today. 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Isn't rallying against Blackrock also questioning the man who put them in that position.  :wallbash:

The psychosis is strong with this one today. 

SC didn't even know the connection between BlackRock and Trump...image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg... and neither did you.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

SC didn't even know the connection between BlackRock and Trump...image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg... and neither did you.

Whoa....dude's in our minds @SCBills

You are one messed up dude.  It's sad when you have so many here pointing this out but you somehow think we're all wrong but in your mind you're winning against us all.  Again there are meds and treatment for psychosis.  You've been spiraling downward recently. You may think I'm just being a troll here but I'm serious.  i didn't know my about psychosis or psychotic episodes until recently.   

I have a question.  Have you posted anywhere on this site other than this sub forum?  

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Whoa....dude's in our minds @SCBills

You are one messed up dude.  It's sad when you have so many here pointing this out but you somehow think we're all wrong but in your mind you're winning against us all.  Again there are meds and treatment for psychosis.  You've been spiraling downward recently. You may think I'm just being a troll here but I'm serious.  i didn't know my about psychosis or psychotic episodes until recently.   

I have a question.  Have you posted anywhere on this site other than this sub forum?  

Blah blah blah - you ignorant fools.

And don’t talk to me about posting elsewhere when you have made it clear you’re not a fan of the team.

You can’t make this 💩 up.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Blah blah blah - you ignorant fools.

And don’t talk to me about posting elsewhere when you have made it clear you’re not a fan of the team.

You can’t make this 💩 up.

Ignorant fools?  Now you're hallucinating.  It's just me Bill. 

I can talk to you about whatever I want.  Yes I'm not a fan of the team nor the sport of football.  However I've been on the board for 20 years and have lots of friends here.  I still post on OTW (that stands for Off the Wall just in case you were wondering).  Who would you consider as your friends on this board Bill?