Anyone know where I can find a Bledsoe jersey?

In WNY, Laux Sporting Goods has them for $9.99. The Bledsoe's are right next to the $11.99 Travis Henry's. Dick's Sporting Goods did have them at the store they just closed last week for $2.99 or 3 for $8. Travis Henry's were $5 each.

I'm looking for one of those EQT jerseys.  Somtimes they're listed as Replithentic.  They retailed for about $100.

Anyone know wher I can find one for a good price?

328815[/snapback]

Did you try digging under the turf at the Ralph? He seemed to get buried there quite a bit.

I'm looking for one of those EQT jerseys.  Somtimes they're listed as Replithentic.  They retailed for about $100.

Anyone know wher I can find one for a good price?

328815[/snapback]

You can't just post asking for a Bledsoe jersey and not explain to us why in the hell you want one.

You can't just post asking for a Bledsoe jersey and not explain to us why in the hell you want one.

329171[/snapback]

the onyl plausible reason is that hes planning on taking the name plate off and putting Parrish on the back...now you have a cheap roscoe parrish jersey...

the onyl plausible reason is that hes planning on taking the name plate off and putting Parrish on the back...now you have a cheap roscoe parrish jersey...

329219[/snapback]

I hope thats the reason.