The ESPN win probability for the Chiefs Bill's game

Bing Bong

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Such a dumb and meaningless stat. 

I'm not sure where it comes from. I imagine Vegas quants accounting even for the fact that defenders were starting to look more and more like traffic cones late. 

Honestly the only way I could explain why the peaks were still even lower than I'd see for virtually any other game with that kind of score and time.

Does anybody know if there has ever been another team in NFL history (playoffs or regular season) to tie or win a game with 13 seconds or less left?

I know there was more than 13 seconds left in the music city miracle after the Bills scored to take the lead.

Just get the feeling this is yet another infamous record the Bills have probably set.

2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Such a dumb and meaningless stat. 

2 hours ago, LittleSammy said:

Kind of like the stats saying the Bills had a #1 defense?

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

They aren't even related or close to each other.  We had the #1 defense.  I think people take that as fake when someone scores on the Bills. 

This isn't a statistic. It's a probability.

1 minute ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Win probability is such a stupid stat. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.