A Few Composed Thoughts After The Chiefs

corta765

14 minutes ago, fan_in_tx said:

FWIW. Beasley was 6/60 #2 receiver yesterday.. he made some great catches. 

More cap space wise I'd rather use that for other players.

12 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Homefield… is not what it once was…

The other 3 away teams won

Give me KC at home in the playoffs over being there every time.

10 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Homefield… is not what it once was…

The other 3 away teams won

Tennessee - Paper Tiger with a good defense and a recovering Henry.

Green Bay - Extremely weak division, QB who seemed distracted much of the year.

Tampa Bay - OL banged up, Godwin out. Plus I don't consider that place much of a home field anyway.

I think you'd get more bang for your HFA buck at Highmark, and I'm sure the Chiefs got their share at their place.

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I think if daboll leaves, which seems inevitable, whoever our new oc is will use Gabe the way we all want him to be used. It's still boggling to me that Diggs wasn't even a factor last night. I know kc probably planned to keep him out of the game, but he's our best offensive weapon and he had 7 yards. As crazy as it sounds, the bills shoulda had 7 tds again last night. But, the defense was really the bills Achilles heal 

I think it's just as likely that we get a worse coordinator. Daboll was good to very good no matter how we feel, and it's not going to be easy to replace him. Add in McDs tendencies and you could end up with a Greg Roman like guy. 

12 minutes ago, corta765 said:

Give me KC at home in the playoffs over being there every time.

Obviously you would rather be at home …but the Bills should have beat them at Arrowhead like they did in October … the ground wasnt the difference 

Edited by Aussie Joe

37 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

They improved as compared to the Chiefs. Last year there was a clear gap between the two. This year there wasn't. We won 1 and lost one we should have won in OT. They missed opportunities all year. Especially in the middle of the season. They should have been the 1 seed that game should have been in Buffalo. But in terms of being at KC's level, last year we were not, this year we were. 

Prior to the last 13 seconds, the Bills had run 63 plays for 422 yards, and the Chiefs had run 63 for 433 yards. Pretty amazing. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.