Trump's Hidden Papers Released by the Supreme Court

Kemp

5 minutes ago, Demongyz said:

No, we would get abridged information only anything that puts egg on Trumps face.  They will do everything they can to lie cheat and steal because that is all the left knows how to do.  They are working toward an authoritarian government at a quick pace.  Note to all you looney lefties out there, once they are finished with the Trumpers, they are coming for you.

Edit: Want to make it clear I'm not calling you, T Master, a looney lefty.

I get it brother ! I was hoping when i replied that you understood where i was coming from with some here that isn't a fore gone conclusion seeing as common sense isn't used as much with some as it is with others but i get it ..

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Donald Trump is the biggest security risk to the United States

While it was unclear how many classified documents were among those received by the National Archives and Records Administration, some bore markings that the information was extremely sensitive and would be limited to a small group of officials with authority to view such highly classified information, the two people familiar with the matter said.

What has Trump not  monetized? Hard to believe this stuff wasn't for sale. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who started playing that game?

legitimate political discourse

af.thumb.JPG.68cdf6aa8e6275d8897957a85cb07b92.JPGsdf.thumb.JPG.402c9abe192de31083e74bf903da8681.JPGimage.thumb.jpeg.b1a826db1836357459ef12fa8db5f30b.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.5de94f44d858004ec416f82e6df0e15b.jpeg

idk who started that game.  you are posting tweets about definitions.  interesting time to talk about definitions tho.