When did this become acceptable??

Don't you really mean to say that the protester would be front page news since the media is pure liberal?

328438[/snapback]

quite the opposite. they wouldn't even want to acknowledge that people of his politis exist, let alone would have the audacity to question groupthink

reporting this event is a way of saying Haha! look what happened to that loudmouthed b*tch! she sho did get her comeupance!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So she sounds just like Maureen Dowd.  But for some reason, Dowd is never called 'venomous'.  How odd.    :blink:

328443[/snapback]

When Dowd says right-wingers should be aware they can be executed, or that the only thing she regrets about a major terrorist act is that it wasn't committed against a rival newspaper, maybe that word will apply. For now, I'll reserve it for the lady Coulter.

When Dowd says right-wingers should be aware they can be executed, or that the only thing she regrets about a major terrorist act is that it wasn't committed against a rival newspaper, maybe that word will apply.  For now, I'll reserve it for the lady Coulter.

328450[/snapback]

you can't possibly think that Dowd is somehow more respectable then Coulter?

I like Coulter because I am conservative....but will freely admit she is...what word was used? Venomous? Sure...she is. So what. Dowd is no different.

Sickening? Not acceptable? Please. This is exactly what Ann Coulter wanted out of this event. To her, this is not only acceptable, but money in the bank!

Myself, I'm not going to let myself be offended, because this is exactly how the Ann Coulters of the world want me and the rest of the "sheeple" to react, so I can run out, buy her book and feel better about the world. Well, not so much the "feel better about the world" part, that is not nearly as important as the "buy her book" part. Have a nice evening, everyone! :blink:

reporting this event is a way of saying Haha! look what happened to that loudmouthed b*tch!  she sho did get her comeupance!

328444[/snapback]

Oh yeah, that vast left-wing conspiracy thingy. :blink:

Last time I checked, Ann Coulter didnt pose for pics with al-Zarquawi or go on Radio Baghdad urging American soldiers to disobey orders along with minimizing the brutality American POWs were going through while captured.      Nothing like getting away with Treason.

And do 2 wrongs suddenly make a right?

328378[/snapback]

I rest my case - NEITHER of these people is right. I'm not defending Jane Fonda, but I'm also holding the spitter accountable for his bad behaviour. I don't like Ann Coulter, but I'm also not defending the Ann Coulter basher - he was out of line.

On the other hand YOU are going to back "your side" no matter what.

Two wrongs don't make a right. That was my point. You apparently missed it.

Alright, who bought the jarhead a dictionary?

328114[/snapback]

WTF knows. He probably learned about it from "Increase Your Word Power" from a 13 year old Reader's Digest at the (cough) clinic, and has waited all this time for an intelligent chance.

That's OK, he used it, and will have forgotten it by tomorrow.

My guess, is that the guy was really Greek.

328631[/snapback]

Oh look fresh meat. Some new **** comes in here stirring up sh--, and Darin gets all lovey with him. Guess I know who my friends are. :blink:

quite the opposite.  they wouldn't even want to acknowledge that people of his politis exist, let alone would have the audacity to question groupthink

reporting this event is a way of saying Haha! look what happened to that loudmouthed b*tch!  she sho did get her comeupance!

328444[/snapback]

That's right there is only liberal groupthink - no conservative groupthink. I keep forgetting.

This story, as far as I can tell, so far has only been reported in the college newspaper. I wouldn't call that national attention.

I once watched a debate between two idiots...Rick Lazio and Hillary Clinton.

Lazio ran over to Hillary and shoved papers practically in her face, yelling nonsense about "soft money."

I was offended, but less so than my wife. She viewed this act as unmanly.

At 49, I am probably twice as old as at least half of this board. I am sure some of my views are considered by many to be worn and passe, but I was not raised to think it OK to make seemingly or in fact violent nor obscene gestures toward women.

Perhaps this ill mannered behavior is part of the evolution of our nation; I dont know. Count me as one who finds it inappropriate.

PS: In spite of the above, I oppose the censorship of Howard Stern. The women on his show place themselves voluntarily in situations that invite ridicule.

Ann Coulter did not.

Just the opinions of a man trying to keep up with a changing world. :blink:

I once watched a debate between two idiots...Rick Lazio and Hillary Clinton.

Lazio ran over to Hillary and shoved papers practically in her face, yelling nonsense about "soft money."

I was offended, but less so than my wife. She viewed this act as unmanly.

At 49, I am probably twice as old as at least half of this board. I am sure some of my views are considered by many to be worn and passe, but I was not raised to think it OK to make seemingly or in fact violent nor obscene gestures toward women.

Perhaps this ill mannered behavior is part of the evolution of our nation; I dont know. Count me as one who finds it inappropriate.

PS: In spite of the above, I oppose the censorship of Howard Stern. The women on his show place themselves voluntarily in situations that invite ridicule.

Ann Coulter did not.

Just the opinions of a man trying to keep up with a changing world.  :D

328730[/snapback]

Funny to say I agree with you. I have found the spiral into downright hostility towards one fellow man - or woman - to be very disconcerting. Our "instant gratification" society seems to have spilled over into our inability to control our tempers, our actions, etc. Or outright refusal to do so. I often wonder what would happen if a REAL crisis came our way? Would we pull together like we did during WWII? Or would we just fight each other and go down the drain clutching at each other's throats.

Personally I don't care for Howard Stern either, because of the way he demeans women, but I agree with you that those dummies know what they're geting into and therefore deserve what they get. I exercise my right not to listen but don't deny you yours.

49 isn't that old Bill. ;)

49 isn't that old Bill. ;)

328767[/snapback]

Ah, you may be wrong. My father always told me. A man gets old when he stops working. and a woman get old when she hits about 35.

Ah, trade ins welcome, no retreads............... :D

Ah, you may be wrong. My  father always told me. A man gets old when he stops working. and a woman get old when she hits about 35.

328773[/snapback]

Be careful, you're wife is pretty cute.

Ah, you may be wrong. My  father always told me. A man gets old when he stops working. and a woman get old when she hits about 35.

328773[/snapback]

Soooo if 35 is old for a woman and Bill is 49 and it sounds like you're saying he's old...is Bill a FEMALE?!?

;);)0:)

I know, I know, but I couldn't resist.