When did this become acceptable??

She agrees.  Ann Coulter should just shut up and stand around looking pretty.  Just like John Kerry should shut up and stand around looking like a mouldy licorice stick.

328177[/snapback]

Well I don't even know who Ann Coulter is, but I disagree that your statement is acceptable.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it interesting that some of the people who justify profanity like the "F-Bomb" from elected officials are now decrying the use of the word a$$ as vulgar and insensitive.  Very interesting...

328176[/snapback]

this brings me to a different topic....no..i don't justify Cheney letting the F-Bomb fly....but I watched the HBO doc. on Air America. And I watch a little bit of Bill Maher.....(when sticking forks in my eyes is the only other option)...is it just me or do Liberals really have a limited vocabulary?

I can see a doc. being made on O'Reilly and/or Hannity.....and yeah maybe someone would probably be a little crude....but on these other programs the Libs are just really really bad taste.

Hah, I dunno. It doesn't seem like the kid said anything worse in spirit (maybe in actual words, but they're only words) than the psychotic Ann Coulter would.

They deserve each other. ;D

Someone spits tobacco juice in Jane Fonda's face. Someone hurls obscenities at Ann Coulter.

Both think they're justified.

But in reality both are guilty of bad behaviour - seeking to justify either one of them is a sad sign of how this society has become so degraded the past couple of decades.

I find it interesting that some of the people who justify profanity like the "F-Bomb" from elected officials are now decrying the use of the word a$$ as vulgar and insensitive.  Very interesting...

328176[/snapback]

?

The dude simulated masturbation as a means of degrading a woman he disagreed with. That's 'Silence of the Lambs' type stuff.

Someone spits tobacco juice in Jane Fonda's face.  Someone hurls obscenities at Ann Coulter.

Both think they're justified. 

But in reality both are guilty of bad behaviour - seeking to justify either one of them is a sad sign of how this society has become so degraded the past couple of decades.

328304[/snapback]

Last time I checked, Ann Coulter didnt pose for pics with al-Zarquawi or go on Radio Baghdad urging American soldiers to disobey orders along with minimizing the brutality American POWs were going through while captured. Nothing like getting away with Treason.

And do 2 wrongs suddenly make a right?

What context could any of these quotes sound good in?  Please explain?

328143[/snapback]

Sure, I listen to Ann Coulter semi-frequently. She is regularly facetious (sp?) and says things that she doesn't mean. This is a common thing.

She'll say, "I sooo enjoyed Clinton as our President"... rolling her eyes.

Someone taking that quote, changing it to show that Coulter truly enjoyed having Clinton as our commander in chief is out of context.

Sure, I listen to Ann Coulter semi-frequently.  She is regularly facetious (sp?) and says things that she doesn't mean.  This is a common thing. 

Someone taking that quote, changing it to show that Coulter truly enjoyed having Clinton as our commander in chief is out of context.

328401[/snapback]

I know what you're saying, but I don't think that's what's going on here. She's a pretty venomous lady.

but...

but...

but...

she's a republican.  its socially acceptable to mock them.  if she was a democrat, the protester would have been dragged away, and the story and the protester, would never be heard from again

327928[/snapback]

Don't you really mean to say that the protester would be front page news since the media is pure liberal?

Sure, I listen to Ann Coulter semi-frequently.  She is regularly facetious (sp?) and says things that she doesn't mean.  This is a common thing. 

328401[/snapback]

So she sounds just like Maureen Dowd. But for some reason, Dowd is never called 'venomous'. How odd. :blink: