Bills Playoff Opponent Odds

cv05

3 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Actually, it's best to get the easiest possible matchups in every game we play.

No one here wants a fair fight.

We want to sneak up and shoot people in the back, if at all possible.

Yup, either way I hope for a bills domination on both fronts of the D and O throughout the playoffs, raiders would be a sweet start

Edited by motorj

19 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

I want no part of the Colts. They completely out coached us and it will happen again. 

Yeah, they would be a tough opponent. But...maybe I'm being a homer, but I predict a different outcome should we play them again.

Edited by chongli

16 minutes ago, ArtVandalay said:

I want no part of the Colts. They completely out coached us and it will happen again. 

I always felt like our team as currently constructed was blowout proof.  And that has nearly played out since they have only loss one game by more than 7 points. That was the most shocking thing regarding the Colts game. I think 8 times out of 10 our offense puts up enough points to not be blown out by the Colts. The defense is going to struggle though against that running game. Ideally, don't turn the ball over, and even with a strong running game from the opponent the opponent just won't have enough possessions to really put a big number up on the scoreboard. But that McKenzie fumble on the kick off really opened the door for the colts and the route was on at that point. Then a couple of picks by Josh. 

Even the second Patriots game was scary in that the Bills were really dominating the game on offense and dominating the Patriots passing game but the Patriots rushing game made it a one score game late in the fourth quarter when it felt like the Bills should be up 14. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.