new to the boards

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the greatest site on the web!

A little advice.....blame each and every woe that the Bills ever had on Drew Bledsoe. Also, dont bring up the fact that Mike Williams counts 9.15 million to the Buffalo Bills salary cap.

If you do the above, you will be loved and accepted here.

Welcome to the greatest site on the web!

A little advice.....blame each and every woe that the Bills ever had on Drew Bledsoe. Also, dont bring up the fact that Mike Williams counts 9.15 million to the Buffalo Bills salary cap.

If you do the above, you will be loved and accepted here.

327279[/snapback]

Or, defend Bledsoe to the end, bash Travis Henry unmercifully, and ignore Mike Williams' improvement now that he finally has an NFL caliber position coach. Either way, it's our rodeo...

<_<

Or, defend Bledsoe to the end, bash Travis Henry unmercifully, and ignore Mike Williams' improvement now that he finally has an NFL caliber position coach.  Either way, it's our rodeo...

<_<

327285[/snapback]

You say potato I say

fug you. :D

Or, defend Bledsoe to the end, bash Travis Henry unmercifully, and ignore Mike Williams' improvement now that he finally has an NFL caliber position coach.  Either way, it's our rodeo...

<_<

327285[/snapback]

AD, I will give you the first two, but I have been praising Big Mike since seeing him kick ass from the front row on 10/31/04. Yes, he DID improve!!!

I still dont like his contract, unless he plays like a top 10 OT, which is possible, even from the RT slot. For example, Erik Williams was a better OT than Mark Tunei, am I right? :D

AD, I will give you the first two, but I have been praising Big Mike since seeing him kick ass from the front row on 10/31/04. Yes, he DID improve!!!

I still dont like his contract, unless he plays like a top 10 OT, which is possible, even from the RT slot. For example, Erik Williams was a better OT than Mark Tunei, am I right?  :D

327297[/snapback]

I wasn't referring to you personally, rather the overall doublespeak of the board...

For my money, there wasn't a better RT in football the last half of last season than Mike Williams - though he IS overpaid!

<_<

I wasn't referring to you personally, rather the overall doublespeak of the board...

For my money, there wasn't a better RT in football the last half of last season than Mike Williams - though he IS overpaid!

<_<

327300[/snapback]

Big Mike played poorly when CV was hurting/out, and in the beginning of the 04 season. Imo, CV is the biggest "bargain" on the Buffalo Bills wrt the salary cap.

As for MW, no sane person can make the assertion that his play currently warrants more than 10% of the team's salary cap allotment. That said, the cap is rising, we have MW for 3 more seasons, and it (imo) IS possible for him to earn the big bucks.

If he does, the Bills will be a tough football team as soon as this season!

Sure, If I may touch on the Travis Henry drama. I dont know how others feel on the board here but I could care less if he does hold out and rots in a hole in Florida. You are a professional act like it. There isnt any reason for you to whine and cry about not getting traded on draft weekend. Be a man and play out your contract and then you can go find a home somewhere else in the NFL.

Sure, If I may touch on the Travis Henry drama.  I dont know how others feel on the board here but I could care less if he does hold out and rots in a hole in Florida.  You are a professional act like it.  There isnt any reason for you to whine and cry about not getting traded on draft weekend.  Be a man and play out your contract and then you can go find a home somewhere else in the NFL.

327338[/snapback]

Welcome once again!!!!! <_<

Sure, If I may touch on the Travis Henry drama.  I dont know how others feel on the board here but I could care less if he does hold out and rots in a hole in Florida.  You are a professional act like it.  There isnt any reason for you to whine and cry about not getting traded on draft weekend.  Be a man and play out your contract and then you can go find a home somewhere else in the NFL.

327338[/snapback]

Yeah! What he said.

For the most part, THIS is a great thread. It's what this board is all about. Welcome to the board and many happy returns. Feel free to post any question you have on the main board- on any topic... relationships, medical advice, whatever- there is a lot of expertience on here who can help you out when you need it.