Matt Barkley released by Carolina [now: Claimed by Falcons]

mushypeaches

1 minute ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Sure helped Carolina a few weeks ago

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. I’ll never forget when we signed Lawyer Milloy in 2003 after NE cut him prior to the opener. He really helped us trounce them that week. That was a little different, since he really had a lot of inside dirt on the NE game plan that week. Barkley isn’t as connected at this point but he may provide some useful intelligence. 

9 hours ago, MJS said:

Falcons trying to get intel on the Bills?

He’s no rat! 😂

But I think he probably said something like: “We should try to stop their HOF QB, but that’s unlikely.  Their offensive line sucks, except for last week, when they basically picked numbers out of a hat to decide who would play at guard vs tackle and left side vs right. Their kicker looks like a 12 year old who got into his mom’s makeup stash, but dude can nail FGs. Oh, and we should probably try running the ball like a ton. Now pay me.” 

3 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

He’s no rat! 😂

But I think he probably said something like: “We should try to stop their HOF QB, but that’s unlikely.  Their offensive line sucks, except for last week, when they basically picked numbers out of a hat to decide who would play at guard vs tackle and left side vs right. Their kicker looks like a 12 year old who got into his mom’s makeup stash, but dude can nail FGs. Oh, and we should probably try running the ball like a ton. Now pay me.” 

image.jpeg.585e0710cc1d9849924bb948c646e0c0.jpeg
"SHADDUP!  The QB knows too much."

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.