This win feels soooooo good!

streetkings01

Been a Bills fan since I was 10 years old living in Westchester NY……..41 going on 42 with my youngest son at age 9 being converted into a diehard Bills fan……oldest @ 12 is a Giants fan……can’t win ‘em all! This game was soooo huge ……..I/we needed this for win…….. I love my Buffalo Bills!!!!!!!

*been drinking Hennessy since 12pm so I’m a little buzzed or drunk*

Edited by streetkings01
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I agree that it feels good. Three out of the last four games against the *Pats we’ve won. A loss today would have been tough on our psyche. 

I was all geared up for a loss. Even in the 4th quarter my severe PTSD with the Pats had me convinced we'd lose. It feels great to beat them and even better that Josh had such a good game.

• Like (+1) 5

Much like the 1980 US Men's Olympic Hockey team in it's "Miracle On Ice" game against the Russians, the win was great and all, but if they didn't finish off the performance with another win, and in the Bill's case, two to finish out the regular season, it is all for naught.

They played tremendous today but they need to remain focused and take care of business the next 2 weeks at home.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.