On Further Review, Buffalo Bills Have Legitimate Beef With NFL Officials

Scott7975

2 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I'm not happy with NFL officiating.  I only watch the Bills now. If everyone did this, the NFL would be forced to referee the game more fairly.  They like advertising money. 

I pretty much only watch the Bills and occasionally games that matter to the Bills season.  Ive been like that for years.  Before that I couldn't get enough football and watched every game I could.

21 hours ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Officiating has sucked since the days of that ***** Jeff Triplette.  Nowadays, every official needles his way to a promotion by blowing calls or favoring one team only.  It's almost expected I mean Chuckles Fairbanks was the first to do radio communications interruptions and Bellicheck perfected everything Chuckles was terrible at.  

I can’t provide a link, but I heard somewhere that Kraft’s used the pseudonym “Mr. Calls” when visiting certain massage parlors in S Florida.   It all makes sense now. 

Criss cross.  Criss cross.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I can’t provide a link, but I heard somewhere that Kraft’s used the pseudonym “Mr. Calls” when visiting certain massage parlors in S Florida.   It all makes sense now. 

Criss cross.  Criss cross.  

"Mr. Calls" was also someone whose rumored to have flipped on Tong and Traid controlled massage parlors to avoid jail time.  Heard that name before when I was gaining intelligence on Twitter of sex workers who wouldn't cross them and said I'd crossed a line in questioning lobbyists efforts and upstart accounts.  Well, he hired a rat from the FBI who flipped on "whitey" Bulger in Richard Farrelly.  I literally had conversations publicly locked between myself and sex workers who were lobbying for efforts while deflecting involvement by underground crime figures.  These folks thought they could actually trust Kraft?  Bigger damn fools then anything else.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/14/2021 at 3:30 PM, 1ManRaid said:

Jags game?  Sure it wasn't our best game, but there were countless uncalled Jags penalties and other oddities in a game we only lost by 3.

I was at the Jags game and the big difference to me between that and Bucs is that the officials in Jax were simply beyond incompetent while in TB they were terrible but always against us.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, auburnbillsbacker said:

I'm not happy with NFL officiating.  I only watch the Bills now. If everyone did this, the NFL would be forced to referee the game more fairly.  They like advertising money. 

Sadly, the NFL isn't as worried about losing ad views from fans of small-market teams.  Now fans of, say, Tampa...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.