Dane Jackson played pretty well

Brianmoorman4jesus

He definitely didn’t look like a liability against Tampa Bay’s high powered offense. If he continues to look solid that’s a great sign as he is a young player in a secondary that needs younger players.

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Dane and Levi held up against, arguably, the most difficult to defend passing attack in the NFL.  

I think Levi needs to be a priority FA to retain.  

Levi has been underrated for a long time l. I really hope this staff makes it a priority to keep him. I wouldn’t overpay but I definitely would pay retail to try and keep him. Especially since Tre is going to be coming off a serious injury next season you don’t want to let go a quality corner.

• Agree 1

Was extremely happy with Dane's play.  I was really high on him last year and in the offseason because the guy is a run stop/tackling animal reminds me of Winfield

then he didnt win the number 2 corner spot in camp

Maybe this was a good thing for him....gave him more time to get dialed in to the speed of the NFL game......because right now he is looking solid

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.