NFL Covid Confusion

ProcessTruster

Bills/Colts loss was what it was (a ball security failure game-- those happen) and also somewhat predictable with our key tough guy linemen taking themselves off the roster by choice , the more important Q is when can they come back?   Specifically, do fans get to know if Star or Brown have Covid?   Or is the "Covid List" some mystery designation and the league determines when they come off?   My point is, if they have Covid, that's bad and players could be out for weeks and weeks (see Dion Dawkins), if they were exposed but did not get it when can they come back?   Are they out for Thursday as well?   Seems fans don't really know what's going on with the "Covid List".   Maybe it is just me. 

I predicted long ago that the impact of non-vaxxed players was the largest existential threat to this season's level of success ...and this risk is starting to become reality.   If the Bills lines get beat up again on Thursday and we have two losses in 5 days, Star and Brown are at least partially responsible bc to me this wound is self inflicted and the hard vax effectiveness data says was highly probably avoidable.   Still boggles the mind that key participants in a large roster team high contact sport can choose to pull themselves off the roster, screwing the team in the process.   Again, is what it is, but McBeanes must be pissed.   You draft/sign talent, and then they stab you in the back.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.