Denney Brother Family Feud?

Damn.  Dude is going to be 27 in December.  Awfully late to start an NFL career.

324055[/snapback]

what's the deal with the denny's starting football so late? did they play pro baseball or something before college football? had a friend who did that, was a high round pick of the Braves out of high school. didn't make it past AA and at 23 ended up going to play FB/LB at Duke(i think)

what's the deal with the denny's starting football so late?  did they play pro baseball or something before college football?  had a friend who did that, was a high round pick of the Braves out of high school.  didn't make it past AA and at 23 ended up going to play FB/LB at Duke(i think)

324170[/snapback]

They're Mormons. They do 2 year missions to foriegn lands (I think it's two years).

They're Mormons.  They do 2 year missions to foriegn lands (I think it's two years).

324173[/snapback]

Foriegn lands like, El Paso, Albuquerque, Tucson and other warm weather cities where they ride their bikes and try to convert the unwashed masses.And yes they get a two year pass.

Denney is a pretty good football player. We would all prefer more sacks. I see Denney as being valueable if he does nothing more than help stuff the run and push Kelsay. I would assume he and Kelsay will be battling it out again.

yes its 2 years and yes they do go to some pretty cool places...1 friend of mine's brother went to australia and then my bros friend and his brother went to italy and peru..i think it was hardest for the guy that went to peru...he had to live in a little stone house on a mountainside with goats for 6 months to a year....anyplace that dosent atleast have plumbing is no place i wanna be for more than a week.. :lol:

yes its 2 years and yes they do go to some pretty cool places...1 friend of mine's brother went to australia and then my bros friend and his brother went to italy and peru..i think it was hardest for the guy that went to peru...he had to live in a little stone house on a mountainside with goats for 6 months to a year....anyplace that dosent atleast have plumbing is no place i wanna be for more than a week..  :lol:

324232[/snapback]

Let me guess, your friend's brother has blond hair and blue eyes...the mormons love these types, to go to recruit darker complected folks (they have money too!) promising them that if they follow the book of mormon, they will "earn" their lighter colored skin, in the next life....I have a cousin who was mormon, and went on one of these "missions", from Buffalo to San Anotonio. He has told me some rather troubling stories...mormons don't get a lot of publicity, unless one of them does something crazy...cults don't like a lot of media attention...

They're Mormons.  They do 2 year missions to foriegn lands (I think it's two years).

324173[/snapback]

if mormons would spend those 2 years in the military instead of missions, maybe they wouldn't need an 8 year old with a PSP to defend them from Hell's minions :devil:

lol...try living here next to palmyra, ny the mormon belt...they took over the town and are rebuilding it to be there meca...but i did have one mormon girl tell me that the pagent is a good place to take a date..lol...anyways i know quit a few mormons and they dont act like religiouse ppl...id have to think utah must be where all the diehards are...even tho palmyra is where the mormon religion started...