Burger King Commericals

A co-worker of mine told me that the new BK commericals that feature a creepy looking Burger King who shows up at a guy's window or in his bed to offer him a BK sandwich is geared toward African-Americans.

And that the reason I find them so creepy in a horror film slasher kind of way is because I am not the target audience.

So I was just wondering, do people on this board find these commericals really creepy and are they targeted toward African-Americans?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A co-worker of mine told me that the new BK commericals that feature a creepy looking Burger King who shows up at a guy's window or in his bed to offer him a BK sandwich is geared toward African-Americans.

And that the reason I find them so creepy in a horror film slasher kind of way is because I am not the target audience.

So I was just wondering, do people on this board find these commericals really creepy and are they targeted toward African-Americans?

323379[/snapback]

There is no question the king is creepy. The commercial with the person waking up with the king in their bed was just spooky.

I do not see it, however, as targeting African-Americans in those commercials.

323379[/snapback]

Research has shown that African-Americans are the number one customers of fast food. That's why.

i dunno about the targeting towards a specific demographic

but the new Burger King is one creepy MoFo. if i woke up and saw him outside my window i'd call the cops for trespassing and attempted homicide.

offering someone one of those heart attack sandwiches for breakfast is like 3rd degree manslaughter

It's one of the most retarded commercials I have ever seen. Who ever came up with that concept as a counter to Ron McDon should be canned.

I don't see African Americans as the target audience either, but then again I've only seen the commercial once and it was on the Science Channel I think.

What, the BK commercial with Hootie dressed up as a cowboy and those two effeminate looking twins didn't appeal to the African-American community?

0:)

323496[/snapback]

I have to admit that Brooke Burke made me want a HUGE glass of milk! ;)