Who would you like as Buffalo's #3 QB?

Who would you like as Buffalo's #3 QB?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as Buffalo's #3 QB?

• Shane Matthews
    • Tory Woodbury
    • Kevin Thompson
    • Other (Please explain who)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in the world did this "black" quarterback thing come from. Will racism ever die? It makes me sick. I didn't even think about it until reading this tread.

Were people upset that JPL was white when drafted??

If you excuse me... I'm gonna throw up now. :(

Where in the world did this "black" quarterback thing come from.  Will racism ever die?  It makes me sick.  I didn't even think about it until reading this tread.

Were people upset that JPL was white when drafted??

If you excuse me... I'm gonna throw up now.  :(

323210[/snapback]

Who is upset? Lighten up dude!! Just some history... James Harris was cool!!

I guess Shane Matthews won this in a lock.  Doesn't surprise me.  Get someone who is talented talented, servicable, but won't complain about being 3rd on the depth chart.  That's difficult in today's NFL.

323201[/snapback]

Okay, I know Shane looked decent the few times we saw him last year, but talented is not a word i would associate with Shane Mathews. My gut tells me they want him more in a coaching capacity, and were willing to give him the jack to stay. If I was the bills, i would not have put him on the active roster, put called him assistant coach QBs. Let this Thompson kid or some other training camp fodder arm(would have liked to seen Jason White or Tommy Chang in this role) be the third QB, and if and when JP or Kelly gets hurt, then move Shane over as being a player.

This way you would have a kid developing as your third,plus possibly a guy on the practice squad, to make up a five QB stable. Im my mind, you can never have enough QBs in the stable

Lets not forget that is what the Pats did with Brady. They actually carried four QBs in Bradys rookie year on the active roster, plus one on the practice squad.

Good point. If it means cutting JP and KH to get one, they should do so immediately if not sooner.

323031[/snapback]

People are retarded... I completely get the guys point, as a matter of fact,I'm glad we brought in an athletic tight end.

Give you a break?

I am simply pointing out Buffalo has never had a black QB on their team (at least that I know of). What's wrong with that?

323029[/snapback]

In the same quota spirit I think the Bills MUST sign a white cornerback to the roster as a backup. Seems fair

Shane Matthews.

This is not the year to waste any time working with a 3rd-string scrub developmental project. JP needs 100% of Wyche's attention... plus having Shane around would be like having another QB coach.

Give you a break?

I am simply pointing out Buffalo has never had a black QB on their team (at least that I know of). What's wrong with that?

323029[/snapback]

What the fug difference does that make? You are suggesting keeping a guy based on his skin color rather than his talent? That is the stupidest comment I have ever read on this board.

Hey, what about the asians -- they are not fairly represented on our squad. What about the eskimos? -- they're certainly getting the shaft big time!!

Every f'ing year someone has to bring up race. Get a grip. Donahoe's job is to sign the best players available at all positions. While we all may not agree on those selections, I'm 100% certain that not one single decision was made based on someone's color or race. STOP BRINGING IT UP PLEASE.

In the same quota spirit I think the Bills MUST sign a white cornerback to the roster as a backup. Seems fair

323241[/snapback]

No, this would not be fair as white cornerbacks have not been unfairly targeted based on race generally in the past and sometimes in the present.