Bills 40, Texans 0 Game Balls!!

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I've really been enjoying Oliver's play this year. 

Sorry, Bud, but ‘ether in Portland’ has decreed that Oliver & Ford are busts. 

8 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

time for the people who have incessant issues Edmunds, Oliver, Singletery, Knox to own up. 

Never gonna happen🤦‍♂️

23 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Can you give enough game balls to Bass? Trying to think outside of the box a little bit here, and I agree that Edmunds was visibly great today, but Bass is just so automatic. Some teams don't even really have kickers, while ours is probably second to Tucker right now, in the AFC at least. It's a boring but gigantic plus.

Again, damn near Every team has a great kicker. But I really like out guy too!

12 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Again, damn near Every team has a great kicker. But I really like out guy too!

Kind of think it's more so "has a kicker" than has a great one. Maybe we're not realizing the great ones? Bass is great right now. Rodrigo Blankenship or whoever is more so a body than a great kicker, but whatever, it's an incredibly small point.

There aren't 5 kickers better, and there are a ton of kickers who are already disappointing this year.

Edited by Nelius

I like Bass. Don’t get me wrong. But I stand by my point that excellence is expected from PKs today. Bass isn’t even in the same universe as the 2 tonight with TB at NE*. 35 FG’s in a row?? (Then he missed what would have been a game winner..)

If you’re not  excellent, your team is looking to upgrade.

Simple as that.

6 hours ago, mattynh said:

Been a great three weeks.  For me they need to win against KC yo make up for week1.  3-2 with three blowouts is still 3-2

Well said.