RG3 on Get Up

fasteddie

1 hour ago, fasteddie said:

Watching Get Up this morning ( I know...), and RG3 was given the simple question : Over/ Under- 9.5 wins for the Cowboys. His answer: "right on".  Astute prognostication.

Maybe he is betting on a tie.

Perhaps I will go back to my crossword puzzle. 

Try sudoku.

My question is what does Aaron maybin, mike Williams, and insert whatever other guy think?  Answer, I don’t care.

good luck rg3.  That’s sincere as I hope he has a long an fruitful life.  I just don’t care what he thinks about the Cowgirls.  Then again, I don’t care about the cowgirls at all. Maybe just hoping the WTF team does well as I like Fitzy.  Maybe he can exit with a division win.  It’s possible.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Dude had a squeaky clean image coming outta the draft and after that darling rookie year... but he really ended up being drama and a bit of a dbag behind closed doors. No ill will towards the dude, but the talk show circuit is about his speed

That is why he was a favorite of $nyder at his dinner parties.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.