DeSantis For President in 2024?

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-desantis-voters-could-foot-billion-dollar-disney-tax-bill-1700103

You linked to this or a similar article back then. It is ok you know it is true but probably went back and deleted it. 

5 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Disney would leave and then it would cost us in Orange County $2 billion?

Yeah - they could. What does the title of the article say? And where did I ever say Disney would leave? lmao

And - aren't they discussing sales tax increases in the two counties that make up Disney World?

And last, you said Disney was no longer "formally pushing trans crap" - did they cancel Gay Disney?

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - they could. What does the title of the article say? And where did I ever say Disney would leave? lmao

And - aren't they discussing sales tax increases in the two counties that make up Disney World?

And last, you said Disney was no longer "formally pushing trans crap" - did they cancel Gay Disney?

The article is written with morons in mind and only morons believed it for a minute. Gay days have always existed outside official Disney policy, it has been going on at least as long I have lived in Florida. Right now the only possible tax increase is the one that Demings has tried to get passed a bunch of time now is for public transportation, which he started pushing before Disney situation and is unrelated. Lastly Disney would never move from Florida after investing as much as they have so anyone who listed that as even a 1% chance is stupid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The article is written with morons in mind and only morons believed it for a minute. Gay days have always existed outside official Disney policy, it has been going on at least as long I have lived in Florida. Right now the only possible tax increase is the one that Demings has tried to get passed a bunch of time now is for public transportation, which he started pushing before Disney situation and is unrelated. Lastly Disney would never move from Florida after investing as much as they have so anyone who listed that as even a 1% chance is stupid.

Well I never once said Disney would leave Florida so I hope you enjoy your “win.”

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7crhsatqhwmqiefhbi3

lmao