Back from NYC & the draft

Hi guys & gals, I have returned from the draft. Overall I am pleased with the Parrish & Everett picks, but it was an underwhelming draft for the Bills, which was probably to be expected. Too bad there was no Travis trade.

This year's draft was very subdued, with the new venue, no Giants or Jets pick until the 2nd round, late picks by the Eagles, Steelers, & Patriots, and the smaller area we were in as opposed to the Theatre in MSG.

As you all saw we were able to gather as many Bills fans as possible to cheer on our pick. During commercial break Chris Berman saw us all gathered and told one of the cameramen to film us. Thanks Boomer.

It's good to be back home, now let's get ready for mini-camp!!!

Also, if anyone wants to go to the draft next year, just let me know. It would be fun to have the TBD members there, and also the Bills will have a 1st round pick as well. Talk to you all soon.

GO BILLS!!!!!

boomerjamhead Posted Today, 03:14 PM

Did you get the voicemail I sent you? I didn't see KJ when they showed you guys on TV. What's up with that?

Yes I did get your voicemail, thanks bro. Also Ken only stays around for awhile and then goes to the New York City Bills Backers Draft Party they have every year. Thats why you did'nt see him.

plenzmd1 Posted Today, 03:15 PM

QUOTE(MarkVaderr50 @ Apr 26 2005, 04:07 PM)

It would be fun to have the TBD members there, and also the Bills will have a 1st round pick as well. Talk to you all soon.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Yea, but the 32nd pick still takes a long time to roll around 

True. Still it would be worth it when the time comes, and Paul Tagliabue comes up to the mic and says "With the 32nd pick in the 2006 NFL Draft the Super Bowl Champion Buffalo Bills select........" :lol:;);)

True. Still it would be worth it when the time comes, and Paul Tagliabue comes up to the mic and says "With the 32nd pick in the 2006 NFL Draft the Super Bowl Champion Buffalo Bills select........"  :lol:  ;)  ;)

319985[/snapback]

man, you have been gone. that is far too optimistic a post for the gloom-and-doom that is TSW. :ph34r:

There was a thread about the Bills fans at the draft. It was mentioned though, that when they announced Parrish's name and the camera was on the fans, there was a pause of about 2 seconds like ya'll were thinking "Who?" before errupting into cheers. It was pretty funny on the tube.

I watched the game at our Backers Club party, and when they showed you guys, we started cheering - you made us proud!