The BIG LIE

Former Puerto Rico mayor sentenced to 3 years, 1 month in prison after bribery, corruption conviction

Reinaldo Vargas-Rodriguez, former mayor of Humacao, Puerto Rico, convicted of accepting bribes in exchange for awarding municipal contracts

Here's some truth: democrats are scumbags.

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...
On 8/22/2023 at 2:33 PM, Unforgiven said:

Former Puerto Rico mayor sentenced to 3 years, 1 month in prison after bribery, corruption conviction

Reinaldo Vargas-Rodriguez, former mayor of Humacao, Puerto Rico, convicted of accepting bribes in exchange for awarding municipal contracts

Here's some truth: democrats are scumbags.

First, you have to prove that Biden was even involved in it, which you haven’t done yet

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

🎯😂🤣😂

That’s a Trump supporter for you. They can’t keep their ***** mouth shut for two seconds and just let you enjoy the ride. They gotta run their mouth.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

First, you have to prove that Biden was even involved in it, which you haven’t done yet

That’s a Trump supporter for you. They can’t keep their ***** mouth shut for two seconds and just let you enjoy the ride. They gotta run their mouth.

That "encounter" smells like bull####.  Which is why BSTime posted it.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

That "encounter" smells like bull####.  Which is why BSTime posted it.

ironic that you're posting on a thread about a lie....just how long have you been pretending to be a doc here?  with special knowledge about covid?  one wonders what kind of mind wakes up one day and decides "hey, I'm an Indian Anesthesiologist" when you"re not...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Oh no I’ve seen the Magus out in the public. This is exactly what they do.

t's almost like they think "the louder I am, the smarter they'll think I am" when the opposite is true.  And the opposite is true about most of what they say...sadly there are many of them...

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

t's almost like they think "the louder I am, the smarter they'll think I am" when the opposite is true.  And the opposite is true about most of what they say...

Sat next to somebody once who did this literally couldn’t keep his mouth shut

I also encountered one in a gym I was going to that guy was literally just looking for a fight. It was waiting for somebody to disagree with him and somebody did.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Sat next to somebody once who did this literally couldn’t keep his mouth shut

I also encountered one in a gym I was going to that guy was literally just looking for a fight. It was waiting for somebody to disagree with him and somebody did.

prob roided up.  fake is who most of them are....cuz reality and truth often suck for them.  and it's someone else's fault.

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

ironic that you're posting on a thread about a lie....just how long have you been pretending to be a doc here?  with special knowledge about covid?  one wonders what kind of mind wakes up one day and decides "hey, I'm an Indian Anesthesiologist" when you"re not...

Your shtick is tired.  But no one except BSTime believes you.  That's because you recently joined and have no cred.

And I never said I had 'special knowledge' of Wuhan virus.  I just knew that it would ravage the US no matter who was in office.  And you agreed with me.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Your shtick is tired.  But no one except BSTime believes you.  That's because you recently joined and have no cred.

And I never said I had 'special knowledge' of Wuhan virus.  I just knew that it would ravage the US no matter who was in office.  And you agreed with me.

You’re not a doctor. I called you out on your “shtick” long before Redtail arrived.

You’re also not an independent. You’re a diehard Conald fan and you tell us that with every post you make.

Like Over 29 and Deek - you HATE who you are and HATE that you can’t control your allegiance to Conald. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

you done triggered it.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

So do you still claim to be an Indian Anesthesiologist?  The ethnic part is unimportant.  the doc part is.  And what does my tenure on the board have to do with truth?

• Eyeroll 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

So do you still claim to be an Indian Anesthesiologist?  The ethnic part is unimportant.  the doc part is.  And what does my tenure on the board have to do with truth?

Because you're a nobody here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...