Donahoe is the Son of Satan

Let the Pittsburgh infidel bask in his illusions! I have detailed information about the Pittsburgh infidel which completely proves that what he alleges are illusions. He lies every day! I triple guarantee you, there are no NFL players in this draft! Roscoe Parrish is not worth an old shoe, and I think this is very laughable for an NFLteam to be so cheap to pick in the draft such poor players and they are made in Miami. I think the Buffalo Bills have never been faced with a tragedy like this fellow Donahoe. He thinks we are retarded - he is retarded! I blame The Buffalo News- they are marketing for the Tom Donahoe! The Buffalo press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies! I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are. Even those who live on another planet, if there are such people, would have condemned this draft before it started! Donahoe has placed the Bills in a quagmire from which they can never emerge! This man is a criminal, and we will see that he is brought to trial, praise Allah!

• Like (+1) 1

Let the Pittsburgh infidel bask in his illusions!  I have detailed information about the Pittsburgh infidel which completely proves that what he alleges are illusions.  He lies every day!  I triple guarantee you, there are no NFL players in this draft!  Roscoe Parrish is not worth an old shoe, and I think this is very laughable for an NFLteam to be so cheap to pick in the draft such poor players and they are made in Miami.  I think the Buffalo Bills have never been faced with a tragedy like this fellow Donahoe.  He thinks we are retarded - he is retarded!  I blame The Buffalo News- they are marketing for the Tom Donahoe!  The Buffalo press is all about lies! All they tell is lies, lies and more lies!  I can assure you that those villains will recognize, will discover in appropriate time in the future how stupid they are.  Even those who live on another planet, if there are such people, would have condemned this draft before it started!  Donahoe has placed the Bills in a quagmire from which they can never emerge!  This man is a criminal, and we will see that he is brought to trial, praise Allah!

319361[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol:

Tom Donahoe's personnel decisions suck because he kills puppies and kittens...

319433[/snapback]

thats only in-season...his decisions must be bad because he spends the offseason clubbing baby seals in the arctic...