ESPN Early College Football Rankings.....

Bill from NYC

I strongly disagree with them, and not for the reasons you might suspect.

Alabama is ranked a bit too high imo. I think that their defense will be the best college football has seen in many years, but this is an offensive game now. I just don't know if a defense, even a great one csn stop high powered offenses.  The Tide lost just so much talent on offense that if they do win a title this year, it will be the greatest achievement of Coach Saban's career which obviously says quite a bit.

I feel like Ohio State has the edge this year, They are super talented and will be hungry after the title game.

I would love to hear the opinions/predictions of others. 

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/31366880/college-football-post-spring-top-25-power-rankings

OU @ #1? :lol: All Alabama does is reload. What kind of QB play does UGA get? Overrated they are imo. Iowa St. @ #6? Yeah, nah. Cincy in the top 10? Nope. I think ND might be ranked a little high @ #12. QB is a big ? and the defense lost some key players as well as their DC. Except for a few oddballs thrown in there, it is the usual suspects after that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.