Former President Trump's Personal Attorney Rudy Giuliani Has Apartment Searched by the Feds

Melon

The Never-ending Hunt for a Trump Crime

By Clarice Feldman

The news that federal investigators searched and seized electronic devices from the apartment and office of Rudy Giuliani, a Trump lawyer, raises so many questions and involves so much missing information that even someone as skilled a mystery writer as Patricia Cornwell might have difficulty unraveling the story. I’m not that person, unfortunately, but let me try to make some sense out of this crime story.

More at the link: 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/the_neverending_hunt_for_a_trump_crime_.html

OMG, not American Thinker !

LOL.

We’ve got another winner!

Reasoning: Conspiracy, Propaganda, Lack of Ownership Transparency, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History

American Thinker is a conservative news and opinion blog founded in 2003 by Thomas Lifson (He frequently writes for the conspiracy site The Liberty Beacon) and Health Care consultant Richard Baehr (he also writes frequently for PJ Media, Jewish Policy Center, and Israel Hayom). Both Liftson and Baehr are Kenyon College Alumni.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Never-ending Hunt for a Trump Crime

By Clarice Feldman

The news that federal investigators searched and seized electronic devices from the apartment and office of Rudy Giuliani, a Trump lawyer, raises so many questions and involves so much missing information that even someone as skilled a mystery writer as Patricia Cornwell might have difficulty unraveling the story. I’m not that person, unfortunately, but let me try to make some sense out of this crime story.

More at the link: 

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/05/the_neverending_hunt_for_a_trump_crime_.html

OMG, not American Thinker !

LOL.

One possibility is the Biden's want to know what dirt Rudy collected on their grifting and payoff activities in Ukraine.  Some they drum up some flimsy charge to get warrants.  Doubtful any charges or indictments will follow as those would generate discovery motions from the defense team which necessitate the government to open up about evidence.  That's something nobody inside the agencies and departments wants to air.

Uh oh…..

Former President Donald Trump and his cronies should beware. The search warrants executed against Trump’s former personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, mark a leap forward in the Department of Justice’s look into the past four years of potential illegalities. It signals turbulent waters ahead for Giuliani and his former client alike.

These warrants are not easy to get. You need to convince a judge there is probable cause of wrongdoing. The warrant must also pass tough review at the highest levels of the DOJ. That these warrants survived this double scrutiny is itself a sign of serious trouble for the former New York mayor. It is particularly unusual for prosecutors to execute a warrant against a lawyer (the most recent notable example is someone else who served as Trump’s lawyer, Michael Cohen). That's further indication of the depths of Giuliani’s jeopardy.

22 minutes ago, The Governor said:

We’ve got another winner!

The author Clarice Feldman is well respected across the nation.

Guv's laughable attempt at enforcing his "approved sites list" as been tried on PPP for the past decade.

It always fails, because normal people want to read others viewpoints............those who don't always expose themselves.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The author Clarice Feldman is well respected across the nation.

Guv's laughable attempt at enforcing his "approved sites list" as been tried on PPP for the past decade.

It always fails, because normal people want to read others viewpoints............those who don't always expose themselves.

You get your news from Israeli extremists. They aren’t even respected in Israel.

This should tell everyone that they’re in deep doo-doo. This is desperation at this point. They know state charges are coming also.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/07/andrew-giuliani-trump-new-york-gov-479794

Edited by The Governor

Imagine running for Governor to keep your father out of prison. 

That’s a really bad situation but it’s their only play left. When your place gets raided, you’re a few weeks away from facing charges.

10 hours ago, B-Man said:

I completely agree with Greenwald and Lewis.  These news agencies have devolved to performing as agents for US government dis-information operations for the disseminating of stories aimed as political dissidents and critics of the government and threats to their power and control.  I get all that.  The sociopaths running the government want to grow their power over everything.   

And what I don't understand are people on this msg board and elsewhere that endorse and applaud the continued and growing use of State power to control and hinder the freedoms and rights of the citizens of our nation.    Truth being they care no more for them than they do for the people they directly attack.  They are acting solely in their interest.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I completely agree with Greenwald and Lewis.  These news agencies have devolved to performing as agents for US government dis-information operations for the disseminating of stories aimed as political dissidents and critics of the government and threats to their power and control.  I get all that.  The sociopaths running the government want to grow their power over everything.   

And what I don't understand are people on this msg board and elsewhere that endorse and applaud the continued and growing use of State power to control and hinder the freedoms and rights of the citizens of our nation.    Truth being they care no more for them than they do for the people they directly attack.  They are acting solely in their interest.  

Close but not exactly. These outlets are not arms of the State. They’re in fact the propaganda machine for the DNC. They’re intent on becoming the State but they’re not quite there yet. Really dangerous stuff for this country and anyone who doesn’t see the danger is an outright fool. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

After the past five years of Fox, Newsmax, OANN and all the other pathetic garbage @B-Man sources covering and sugar coating everything Trump you're upset that the MSM isn't putting up billboards with retractions and corrections?

You're really going to hate the MSM when the feds really come after Trump... it will always be the media's fault; and never Don-the-Con.

Pathetic as always...

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Close but not exactly. These outlets are not arms of the State. They’re in fact the propaganda machine for the DNC. They’re intent on becoming the State but they’re not quite there yet. Really dangerous stuff for this country and anyone who doesn’t see the danger is an outright fool. 

LMAO - are you the editor of Britebart? Redstate? Fox? 

The hypocrisy is hysterical this am lol

19 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What hypocrisy? I can’t offer an opinion? Only yours counts now? 

They’re in fact the propaganda machine for the DNC. 

Really dangerous stuff for this country and anyone who doesn’t see the danger is an outright fool. 

giphy.gif

Again, I ask - where have you been the past four years? The level of gaslighting and sugarcoating from your RNC spin machine was over the TOP and continues to be OVER THE TOP.

You are an OUTRIGHT FOOL!!!

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

After the past five years of Fox, Newsmax, OANN and all the other pathetic garbage @B-Man sources covering and sugar coating everything Trump you're upset that the MSM isn't putting up billboards with retractions and corrections?

You're really going to hate the MSM when the feds really come after Trump... it will always be the media's fault; and never Don-the-Con.

Pathetic as always...

They’re pretty silly aren’t they? It isn’t even an important detail of the overall story.

Of course Rudy knew he wasn’t supposed to be hanging out with Russian Intel. 

He didn’t need a briefing to know that. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Pathetic as always...

I absolutely guarantee the Feds are not going to go after Trump beyond harassment like the raid on Guiliani.  They are not going to take any legal action or file any charges.  You know why?  One simple term.... "Discovery". 

Discovery requires the prosecution to open up their files and folders to the defense and provide evidence and information that backs their charges.  And provides the defense legal grounds for filing motions to support disclosure of anything they deem required for their defense.  Information the government doesn't want to expose.  So the government and the agencies won't do that.  They want to keep their dirty laundry in the dark.  What do you think all the harassment of the former administration was all about?  Keeping all their deeds and activities under wraps.      

But apparently you are incapable of objectively comprehending what's been going on here.  Hopefully you'll figure it all out before its too late.  And if not you'll make an excellent drone in the service of the State when called upon. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I absolutely guarantee the Feds are not going to go after Trump beyond harassment like the raid on Guiliani.  They are not going to take any legal action or file any charges.  You know why?  One simple term.... "Discovery". 

Discovery requires the prosecution to open up their files and folders to the defense and provide evidence and information that backs their charges.  And provides the defense legal grounds for filing motions to support disclosure of anything they deem required for their defense.  Information the government doesn't want to expose.  So the government and the agencies won't do that.  They want to keep their dirty laundry in the dark.  What do you think all the harassment of the former administration was all about?  Keeping all their deeds and activities under wraps.      

But apparently you are incapable of objectively comprehending what's been going on here.  Hopefully you'll figure it all out before its too late.  And if not you'll make an excellent drone in the service of the State when called upon. 

Wait, did you just deflect?

Do you know how we know Rudy doesn’t have any evidence?

We would’ve seen it before the election. 

This board is a factory of sadness this week. 

Why are any of you defending Rudy in the first place? We knew he was toast a few years ago.

Fear of discovery? LMAO. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in years.

Its Hillary’s email again. It’s the same exact strategy deployed by the same exact guy. There is no “secret” HD in Rudy’s possession. How many times are people going to fall for the same exact thing? It’s stupid!

Edited by The Governor