Roscoe to play some DB

VABills

Jeez what an idea. I think I heard someone mentioned it the other day. What a smart person that must be.

http://www.roscoeparrish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4

They want me to be the best that I can be. They said I will play defense at CB sometimes and maybe onside kicks (my specialty) besides playing slot man. i may be kick returner/punt returner as a backup for mcgee and clements

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=316270

Okay let me throw an idea out here. Is it possible that Parrish could be converted to CB? Maybe he is a replacement for Nate next year. He seems to have good hip motion, obvious from special teams run backs.

Jeez what an idea.  I think I heard someone mentioned it the other day.  What a smart person that must be.

http://www.roscoeparrish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=316270

318945[/snapback]

That poster wasn't really Roscoe. Roscoe is "Roscoe Parrish," the person that answered some of the questions was "RoscoeParrish," with no space between the first and last name.

That poster wasn't really Roscoe.  Roscoe is "Roscoe Parrish,"  the person that answered  some of the questions was "RoscoeParrish," with no space between the first and last name.

319106[/snapback]

I saw that. Now I will have a little fun, and just kidding with his wonderlic. But maybe he forgot his password and reregistered. The with a space, only started the board. The other without a space seems to be answering as if he is Roscoe. Who knows for sure.

I can't wait to see Parrish on the field. With his speed and change of direction ability, you know Mularkey's going to find a way to get him 5-7 touches a game. I also think the Bills's roster is going to be incredible this year. We are deep everywhere and the only real question marks are one of the LT's stepping up and the DT Anderson stepping up his role. I fully expect JP to be an improvement over Bledsoe.

Yeah, not really representing Bills fans very well.

319113[/snapback]

You're right good sir. If he was really representing the average Bills fan now days he'd be saying what a crappy draft it was and the players we took suck. :o

You're right good sir. If he was really representing the average Bills fan now days he'd be saying what a crappy draft it was and the players we took suck.  :o

319197[/snapback]

And he would invite Roscoe to check out TSW/BB.com/BillsZone. And of course if Roscoe did show up and do a search on his name (to see what people are saying) he'll see how he's getting mercilessly beaten up by those who are in his forum welcoming him to the team with "the most supportive fans in the NFL!" :o

And he would invite Roscoe to check out TSW/BB.com/BillsZone.  And of course if Roscoe did show up and do a search on his name (to see what people are saying) he'll see how he's getting mercilessly beaten up by those who are in his forum welcoming him to the team with "the most supportive fans in the NFL!"  :o

319204[/snapback]

Yeah, when I heard him say that after all the "short bus" comments here, I was cringing.

And he would invite Roscoe to check out TSW/BB.com/BillsZone.  And of course if Roscoe did show up and do a search on his name (to see what people are saying) he'll see how he's getting mercilessly beaten up by those who are in his forum welcoming him to the team with "the most supportive fans in the NFL!"  :o

319204[/snapback]

And you know, I would actually prefer it if the Bills players didn't come to these forums. It just would be awkward with all that is said.

... he'll see how he's getting mercilessly beaten up by those who are in his forum welcoming him to the team with "the most supportive fans in the NFL!"  :o

319204[/snapback]

But not by all of us :o

And you know, I would actually prefer it if the Bills players didn't come to these forums. It just would be awkward with all that is said.

319209[/snapback]

Could be rather amusing though:

Player: Hey, all, just thought I'd pop in and say "hi!"

TSWer: Hey, Player, you're my favorite!

Player: Then why did you say two weeks ago that I'm not even good enough for the XFL?

Seriously, though, I doubt if they are that thin-skinned. You won't survive the lime-light with it...Probably more likely get a chuckle over most of what's said, and understand that there are people who won't be wearing their jersey number in the stands.

I have heard that there are players that lurk...

319209[/snapback]

I recall that Steve Christie used to frequent TSW in the very, very early days and got pissed because people didn't believe it was him -- and I was one of the nonbelievers. I asked him something like "If you're really you, then what happened in the Princeton-William & Mary game in 1989?" He replied almost instantly, "I hit the crossbar on a 55-yarder with no time left and we ended in a 31-31 tie." True dat. I was at the game. I couldn't believe he almost made the damn thing.

I recall that Steve Christie used to frequent TSW in the very, very early days and got pissed because people didn't believe it was him -- and I was one of the nonbelievers.  I asked him something like "If you're really you, then what happened in the Princeton-William & Mary game in 1989?"  He replied almost instantly, "I hit the crossbar on a 55-yarder with no time left and we ended in a 31-31 tie."  True dat.  I was at the game.  I couldn't believe he almost made the damn thing.

319227[/snapback]

I have NO recollection of that and I have a pretty good memory for such items. Perhaps that was somewhere else?