It’s back, better than evar! 🐻🧸

Beerball

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can we really trust this guy? 
“A doorbell camera from Oldsmar resident Yeng Yang caught the bear on Thursday morning. He said the camera capture the bear around 7 a.m.”

Do you have an inherent mistrust of people named Yang?

I think the primary participants in this thread suffer from severe sexual depravity. The unending fascination with bears points to an underlying biological issue. Likely the fact that y’all (I am a southerner now) have atrophy of the left cerebral cortex of your already puny brains.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:38 AM, BuffaloBill said:

I think the primary participants in this thread suffer from severe sexual depravity. The unending fascination with bears points to an underlying biological issue. Likely the fact that y’all (I am a southerner now) have atrophy of the left cerebral cortex of your already puny brains.

If you claim to have a large brain, the grizz will enjoy it with a fine Chianti. Remember, I don’t have to outrun the Grizz, I just have to outrun you. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On this day in history bears took the blame, again.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/californias-bear-flag-revolt-begins

28 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Hazing is against the law.

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

I think the author’s article was hacked. Perhaps the editor was having fun and it accidentally went to press. “Reminding people not to push their friends down to escape from a bear” 😂

You’ve laid yourself bare with your thoughts about the bear. Please don’t do so again, It’s disgusting and barely tolerable to the bears of the world. Bear down a little harder next time.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.