It’s back, better than evar! 🐻🧸

Beerball

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Beerball said:

I tell her to stay in the car and the kitchen...but she doesn’t listen. 

Why aren’t there any live cams on hiking trails in Montana? I’m bored watching them eat Frankenfish all day. Would enjoy watching a grizzly munch on a femur or ankle...preferably some federal park/ACOE worker who tries to make friends with a wild animal. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

It's always the college educated hikers!  Didn't the Dude hear of the "buddy system." I hate to pass judgement, but the defense attorneys for the two grizzlies that jumped him will have a heyday with this case. The lawyers always make bank!  PROBABLY two trust fund frat-Bears with rich parents from Jackson, Wyoming. They will buy them "nice bears" some "justice."  Play all summer long and sleep all winter. Some life!

I bet the hiker had a half-opened "Nature Valley" granola bar hanging out of his The North Face too!  Hey... I am not here to pass social commentary, but you'll most certainly get un-woke fellas like @Gugny saying that hikers like that "were just asking for it!" Things like: "Just look at that pack hip belt hiked up so seductively high over his hips with M&M crumbs all over it. What a slob!  Betcha he took a sponge bath on the trail with strawberry scented WetOnes too! If I was a bear or other critter, I'd jump him too! I'd hit it, fo sure!"  OR: "What a hikingslut!, why do guys go out in the woods like that! Where was his friend!" 

/smdh... Let the debate rage.  If Mods here were smart. @Chandler#81 should shut this thread down immediately!  ASAP! No good will come from it. And @BringBackFergy wants TrailCams/Trap Boxes Federally mandated HikerBodyCams for his live action enjoyment... Sick,  very, VERY SICK! 😕😞

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Beerball said:

"This boar had been following a [sow] around all day, in Yellowstone, and was reported to have charged about 6 cars throughout the day when people blocked the bear’s path.

“Apparently, the sow would cross the road and then people would pull their car up in front of the boar to get photos, blocking him from reuniting with his girlfriend. As you can see, getting between a grizzly and what he wants can be bad news.”

Any info on whether this fella was courting sow #1 or sow #2? He obviously wants to date both of them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

"This boar had been following a [sow] around all day, in Yellowstone, and was reported to have charged about 6 cars throughout the day when people blocked the bear’s path.

“Apparently, the sow would cross the road and then people would pull their car up in front of the boar to get photos, blocking him from reuniting with his girlfriend. As you can see, getting between a grizzly and what he wants can be bad news.”

Any info on whether this fella was courting sow #1 or sow #2? He obviously wants to date both of them.

Only @Gugny knows for sure.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

41 minutes ago, Beerball said:

Only @Gugny knows for sure.

Clever.  Pricks.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.