Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

LOL.

Two different lines. :D  

When you are making out a 'budget' , you decide how much money, out of what you have, can go in each line.

That's how it works, glad I could clear that up for you

LJN8lSG.png

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

When you are making out a 'budget' , you decide how much money, out of what you have, can go in each line.

LJN8lSG.png

In which case the meme doesn’t make any sense 

Also I’m a Catholic

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LOL.

LJN8lSG.png

They come back with the "Educate yourself"

while they prove with the comments, they don't understand the topic.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

In which case the meme doesn’t make any sense 

Yes, it does.

2 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Hi Pete.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Yes, it does.

Hi Pete.

He buddy? How you been? Funny to see you here lol. 

Just now, 4th&long said:

He buddy? How you been? Funny to see you here lol. 

Don’t start *****, I actually like you and your passion for the bills. That is why I never beat on you over here. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, it does.

Hi Pete.

Dude I just typed you out a good pm to send you on here and you must have it turned off. I might send it to you over there. Don’t worry, nothing bad.

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Dude I just typed you out a good pm to send you on here and you must have it turned off. I might send it to you over there. Don’t worry, nothing bad.

Hmmmmm. Interesting.  

9 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

Hmmmmm. Interesting.  

Not really but I guess if you say so? I was going to ask you if you were over here also? I don’t recall seeing you over here? Might as well just merge the boards.

On 5/27/2024 at 7:59 AM, Roundybout said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cmj66r4lvzzo

You would think that both sides of the political aisle would want to introduce policy to massively increase the supply of housing in the U.S., but they don't. Republicans are sworn to protect housing values, and Democrats are sworn to misguided attempts at preserving "neighborhood character" and over-permitting (CEQR, for one). 

@leh-nerd skin-erd says it's because the Dems want you to live in a Prague-ish maisonette. Which actually sounds kind of nice.

Maybe a Belgrade Brutalist Bedsit?

37 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

@leh-nerd skin-erd says it's because the Dems want you to live in a Prague-ish maisonette. Which actually sounds kind of nice.

They’ve decided that since, as a professional urban planner, I’m going to send troops to burn down the suburbs and force everyone into gigantic living pods. That’s absurd. We haven’t seen picked a paint color yet. 

39 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Point of clarification, I never said that’s what the Dems want.  

Roundy and I were having a convo the other day and he shared some thoughts on urban life, youngsters and automobile angst.  I had asked if he had thoughts on a model city that fit the bill, but hadn’t heard back yet.   

In the interim, the mind wanders and next thing you know, bing bang boom I’ve conjured up Roundy as a low level/high functioning member of the Prague Municipal National Committee. 

That’s on me, I have to own it.  

• Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Point of clarification, I never said that’s what the Dems want.  

Roundy and I were having a convo the other day and he shared some thoughts on urban life, youngsters and automobile angst.  I had asked if he had thoughts on a model city that fit the bill, but hadn’t heard back yet.   

In the interim, the mind wanders and next thing you know, bing bang boom I’ve conjured up Roundy as a low level/high functioning member of the Prague Municipal National Committee. 

That’s on me, I have to own it.  

Yea I want to give you a proper response, just waiting until I can get to my home computer rather than my phone.