Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

the establishment GOP that doesn't represent the people are reading the writing on the wall. 

DEMS are big mad. those were solid DEM votes when needed for BS legislation and spending bills.

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/7/2024 at 9:35 PM, B-Man said:

e966a1a632dbce87c97b202c3cd3d79cdeb07850

On a side not:

Like illegals, my property has been invaded with deer over the years. It’s gotten so, landscaping is impossible to keep unless, ironically, it is fenced in. Neighborhoods are overrun, deer/car collisions are now routine in the area.

The municipality decided to address the issue. It never had a chance. 

The board meetings became circus like. Many of those opposed didn’t live in the town, most were young, looking like the protesters common now. Few were likely property owners.

Anyways…..

• Thank you (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I’m so glad Elon gave us free speech on Twitter. Now we can have lots of this! 

A repellent aberration. Hope you are able to sleep tonight after being exposed to this sort of hateful language. We would all be better off with more censorship don’t you agree?

Haven’t heard much out of you since Lincoln Riley was murdered by what the President calls an “illegal”. He must not like brown people. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Roundybout said:

I’m so glad Elon gave us free speech on Twitter. Now we can have lots of this! 

I will point out that I have seen this bite post many times on Twitter but never with that word. The algorithm they use determines which words/phrases get you to respond and gives you more of it. I get tons of stuff from 90s Bills and other sport items. Block the trolls and they go away

• Like (+1) 1