Georgia election laws and MLB

25 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If voting amongst blacks is down in all the states with new voter laws, will that be evidence, or will it be some other reason, because you can't PROVE it was?  Better yet, will those states show concern for why it is down, and address it????  If you answered "yes" to the second question, I'm lmfao.

Let's address this if and when it happens.  There could be a myriad of reasons why but I will be more than happy to have an adult conversation as to why if it does in fact happen.  

Now being the open minded individual that I am I trust we will have the same adult conversation if the opposite happens and voting amongst blacks remains relatively the same or even increases.  

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

If voting amongst blacks is down in all the states with new voter laws, will that be evidence, or will it be some other reason, because you can't PROVE it was?  Better yet, will those states show concern for why it is down, and address it????  If you answered "yes" to the second question, I'm lmfao.

Nice try.  With the record number of voters for the last election, it will surely go down next time.

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I had the words “in relation to” already in my back pocket. 😉

Of course I meant in relation to other voting blocks.  I'm sure it will just be a case of the Republicans doing a better job of getting AND KEEPING their voters out.  LOL

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Of course I meant in relation to other voting blocks.  I'm sure it will just be a case of the Republicans doing a better job of getting AND KEEPING their voters out.  LOL

That’s not the “in relation to” we’re talking about. 🙄

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How will we know who these good samaritans are?  Will they be wearing a special hat?  Maybe a scarlet GS on their shirts?  How about a secret good samaritan handshake?  You do understand why they want to prohibit the handing out out of things SUCH AS food and drink while people are in line right?  

What's the big deal about food and water?  Maybe, just maybe, the word will get out about long lines and people can bring food and water for the line.  Or are you saying they'd not be able to figure it out.  You're beating a dumb drum. 

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

How will we know who these good samaritans are?  Will they be wearing a special hat?  Maybe a scarlet GS on their shirts?  How about a secret good samaritan handshake?  You do understand why they want to prohibit the handing out out of things SUCH AS food and drink while people are in line right?  

What's the big deal about food and water?  Maybe, just maybe, the word will get out about long lines and people can bring food and water for the line.  Or are you saying they'd not be able to figure it out.  You're beating a dumb drum. 

Reopen the 240 shuttered election sites and problem solved.

Otherwise, this is just a disgusting attempt to deter and suppress the vote.

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Reopen the 240 shuttered election sites and problem solved.

Otherwise, this is just a disgusting attempt to deter and suppress the vote.

Vote by mail.  Problem solved.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 5/25/2021 at 8:01 PM, B-Man said:

You can see the 950-0 here.

E2NMd5MXoAY7LFA?format=jpg&name=small

If this is true it is definitive proof of fraud. Obviously not enough to overturn election but will prove beyond a doubt that this election was not the most secure in history.