Not Sure We Will Repeat as AFCE Champs

I think it’s a possibility during the 16 weeks. Mostly because the Pats and Jets don’t seem like they were the easy outs they were before. Miami will be as competitive as they were before. 

I don’t think it changes the outlook on the season of getting back to the AFCC. It just might be a slight different path. 

44 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think it’s a possibility during the 16 weeks. Mostly because the Pats and Jets don’t seem like they were the easy outs they were before. Miami will be as competitive as they were before. 

I don’t think it changes the outlook on the season of getting back to the AFCC. It just might be a slight different path. 

None of those teams have viable QBs. You can only win with smoke and mirrors for so long.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

None of those teams have viable QBs. You can only win with smoke and mirrors for so long.

I don’t disagree. Bills probably win the division. But the division was trash last year. NE went on a spending spree. Miami is up and coming. The Jets have to be better (right?). 

I just think it’s possible to lose the division. We drop a game here and there. Some division teams pick up a game they shouldn’t. Maybe we accidentally split a match up. It could happen and I would be totally shocked. 

Even if we were to happen to lose the division, it doesn’t change my playoff expectations.