Rochester Wegmans Under Siege; Customers trapped

• Big Blitz changed the title to Rochester Wegmans Under Siege; Customers trapped
22 minutes ago, 716er said:

Time of OP where Blitz claims Customers are trapped

1:09 PM

Time of Wegmans Tweet that claims no customers are in the store

12:15 PM

Talk about agenda driven narratives 

From the Rochester D & C

Yes.  Yes they were:

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes, but AFTER they kept them in the store, they let them them go, and that was BEFORE your first post.

So according to the deep thinkers here.................you were wrong.

😇

5 minutes ago, 716er said:

If you don't see the BS here, you're likely complaining about the media in the other thread.

Perhaps then, you forgot my response when you tried the same dodge there.

1 hour ago, 716er said:

Disgusting

10 dead and THE MEDIA THE MEDIA THE MEDIA

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Shallow response.

IT"S NOT just the media.

It's the "progressive " response.................aimed at dividing the country 

and that's G*D Damned important.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, 716er said:

If you don't see the BS here, you're likely complaining about the media in the other thread.

I agree the headline is over the top but when here I expect some of that. It is still more accurate than peaceful protests by a mile.

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Wegmans ought to close that store.

Doubt this will be the last time they get senselessly harassed.

seems like the protesters have add.  Remember when Target was the target.

They’ll move on, unless it’s the Portland courthouse. They should level that place and relocate to the distant suburbs 

7 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Citizen Murphy said so? LOL 

He's also reporting on the SB meeting tonight; says that Rochester Schools are in deep ***t for 2022 but hey all you teachers out there don't say we didn't warn you.

"And layoffs......"   

If you are in College going for a degree in education, or you're in your 20s and teach, get out now.  

This ends with kids on software virtual "learning" with parents (or not) at home.

Unintended consequence of declaring yourself non essential.  

Oh yea.  And the latest housing bubble will be bursting shortly.  Just a matter of how severe.  Moratoriums on mortgages and rent ends in I think August for over 5 million people.

I don't think people understand how bad it's going to be everywhere bc of Blue State budgeting.  

The numbers I'm reading are terrifying.  

They are making you numb to "6 Trillion in spending."

That might be annually for the next 3-5 years minimum to balance Blue State Budgets.  

Oh!  Of course I'm sure there will be the political will to carry this on.....lol.  

Meaning at some point the tax and spend party is going to get voted out nationally and locally.  Largely because of this.  And the woke.  Of course wokism.  But largely because they'll be broke.  

Edited by Big Blitz

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He's also reporting on the SB meeting tonight; says that Rochester Schools are in deep ***t for 2022 but hey all you teachers out there don't say we didn't warn you.

"And layoffs......"   

If you are in College going for a degree in education, or you're in your 20s and teach, get out now.  

This ends with kids on software virtual "learning" with parents (or not) at home.

Unintended consequence of declaring yourself non essential.  

Oh yea.  And the latest housing bubble will be bursting shortly.  Just a matter of how severe.  Moratoriums on mortgages and rent ends in I think August for over 5 million people.

Or come to Florida, especially orange county, were my kids are trashing NY kids in all aspects, sports, music, and educationally.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Or come to Florida, especially orange county, were my kids are trashing NY kids in all aspects, sports, music, and educationally.

These bills they won't be able to pay thanks to their Covid world are going to ruin them.  And it's sad and awful.  

Who is going to want to take any risk starting a brick and mortar in ANY deep blue state?  You already have taxes and regulations up to your eyeballs.  

Now mitigation forever?  That can happen at any time?  

Why do you think they get mad at Florida and Texas?  Because they won't cower and surrender to the virus and cripple their economies like the rest of them. 

This has to end yesterday.