Nervous Guy Firing Off Again

Gugny

On March 20, 2021, State Police in Wilton arrested 22-year-old Leonardo D. Miller of Stratford, CT, for Unpermitted Use of Pyrotechnics 2nd degree, a class A misdemeanor, and Disorderly Conduct, a violation.

State Police were called the Walmart on Old Gick Road in Wilton Saturday afternoon for a report of someone setting off fireworks in the electronics department. Upon arriving at the store, Troopers located Miller who is accused of setting off the fireworks. No one was injured during the incident.

https://www.nyspnews.com/ct-man-arrested-after-setting-off-fireworks-inside-wilton-walmart.htm

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

NG’s just suffering from cabin fever with the COVID pandemic and all....

Cut him some slack...

True that,

Didn't mean to leave Gu hanging out to dry, but removed my original post to avoid the wrath of NG. 

Been there, done that, it doesn't end well.

I'm just saying...

Gugny made me do it NG

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/22/2021 at 2:10 PM, Gugny said:

On March 20, 2021, State Police in Wilton arrested 22-year-old Leonardo D. Miller of Stratford, CT, for Unpermitted Use of Pyrotechnics 2nd degree, a class A misdemeanor, and Disorderly Conduct, a violation.

State Police were called the Walmart on Old Gick Road in Wilton Saturday afternoon for a report of someone setting off fireworks in the electronics department. Upon arriving at the store, Troopers located Miller who is accused of setting off the fireworks. No one was injured during the incident.

https://www.nyspnews.com/ct-man-arrested-after-setting-off-fireworks-inside-wilton-walmart.htm

They said they had an Xbox X available!!!!  Bastards!!!:censored:

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

When asked about the incident, the perpetrator said, "I planned to wait until I was outside before shooting off the fireworks, but sometimes I get caught up in the moment and, well, you know how it goes."

With a dejected sigh, his girlfriend concurred.

• Haha (+1) 2

22 hours ago, WhoTom said:

When asked about the incident, the perpetrator said, "I planned to wait until I was outside before shooting off the fireworks, but sometimes I get caught up in the moment and, well, you know how it goes."

With a dejected sigh, his girlfriend concurred.

It's weird how one human being, for example, might be Isaac Newton, and single handedly do much of the intellectual heavy lifting the entire human species rides on for several centuries thereafter.

Another human is fireworks boy, who lit off fireworks in a store b/c he was upset and it seemed like the thing to do.

Just how big is the intellectual gap between those two individuals?

Is it measurable?  If so, how much?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

It's weird how one human being, for example, might be Isaac Newton, and single handedly do much of the intellectual heavy lifting the entire human species rides on for several centuries thereafter.

Another human is fireworks boy, who lit off fireworks in a store b/c he was upset and it seemed like the thing to do.

Just how big is the intellectual gap between those two individuals?

Is it measurable?  If so, how much?

Well Newton did threaten to burn the house down with mom and dad in it.

I'm just saying...

Big brains go a little crazy sometimes

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.