Jets fielding trade calls for CJ Mosley, hopefully Buffalo is one of them.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah I just took the total value of his contract divided by 2 games.  

New York does like bad contracts.  Bobby Bonilla will get paid by the Mets until he's like 65.

Those Bobby Bonilla and Steve Young contracts were the SMARTEST moves EVER made in sports history by professional athletes. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Realistically though - someone tell me what we are supposed to trade here. What are we giving up for CJ Mosely - who by some here is supposedly such an amazing ILB. This is a marginal upgrade at a position where we have an above average to just below elite player already home grown and entrenched - if we are looking to add someone at 20 million a year - i'd rather find two Guards at 10 million a year that let us run the ball down the opposing teams throat....

Also - while not super popular - I really like some of the LBs in the draft and wonder if we would run more true 4-3 fronts if we had a beast SAM OLB instead of a WILL that we sometimes play at SAM. I'm more than happy with a poor mans Luke Kuechly but I have a bit of an unreasonable dream that we get Zaven Collins and let him just unleash 260 pounds of fury off the edge. (you can also read this as, I'd rather we traded for a true SAM rather than a marginal improvement at MIKE)

I would just replace Edmunds in the draft. We already have new money going to Milano. We definitely won’t be paying both of them. Trade him, do whatever. He stinks.

Even the clown on the good morning show said our defense flat out stinks.....but Milano is a nice player. Well, we know who he’s talking about.

Edited by The Governor
  • Vomit 1