Aaron Jones re-signing with GB

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/14/aaron-jones-anticipated-bigger-offers-in-free-agency/ No I think he just didn’t see the number he was chasing in FA and saw that Green Bay was putting forth more cash than most teams that were interested in signing him

His agent said it himself.....he was anticipating bigger offers in free agency, but aaron wanted to stay in GB.

he didn’t say that the offers weren’t as high as he anticipated.  He’s saying that they never even get offers...because aaron had decided he wants to stay in Gb and sign before he could receive offers tomorrow

1 hour ago, Rc2catch said:

Crazy they have now invested almost 1/3 of their cap to Rodgers adams and Jones. And invested first and second round draft picks as backups. Weird team building strategy to me. Thought for sure Dillon would take over. Run Dillon and sign williams back at a fraction of the cost and maybe you could afford some better defensive players. Still gonna be a great offense but I wouldn’t expect them to build in such a way. 

agreed, especially with Dillon. 

I wonder if there are easy outs in this Deal for the packers; if so, Jones may never see the end of this contract.