Listening to radio broadcast online

Adam

26 minutes ago, Adam said:

Just was listening to the Sabres broadcast on the WGR site. Just wondering if they can do the same for Bills games. If so, I may finally get rid of the oversized sound system

Yes you can.   6 second delay still but just sync it up using dvr.

• Like (+1) 1

As previously stated, you can listen on Radio.com, but only using the internet. Mobile devices are blocked.  THere is also a station in Toronto (Sportsnet 590 The FAN) that streams the broadcast for times when Radio.com isn't working.

I’ve tried to listen on radio.com through my phone and my iPad, and it is blacked out for the NFL.  It’s an NFL rule I believe, but all of the games are played on one of the Sirius stations.  It’s annoying though if you are at a sports bar, the delay drives you nuts, so to me it’s not worth it.  I don’t mind when I’m in the car as I don’t know what already happened 8-10 seconds ago.  It’s a good question though and someone usually asks Howard and Jeremy at least once a year during the season.

The cool thing is if you have Sirius, search from 80’s to the 100’s and you’ll find the radio broadcast from the Bills side, and from the opponents side.  It is interesting to hear the opposites team’s position on plays vs. Murph, Steve, and Sal.