Merchandise/ Autographs

Gregthekeg

I am looking to clean out my office since I am working from home so much now, and I have a couple signed footballs from former Bills players that I was looking to sell.  

Anyone on here know of any local stores that buy autographed Bills stuff at a decent price?  I tried calling around to a few different places but nobody is picking up their phones today.  I don't want to take the energy to post them on Ebay or FB Marketplace, and deal with all that drama, and I would rather just sell the lot.  Not sure if there is even a place on the site that allows that kind of process.  

Thanks in advance. 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

I am looking to clean out my office since I am working from home so much now, and I have a couple signed footballs from former Bills players that I was looking to sell.  

Anyone on here know of any local stores that buy autographed Bills stuff at a decent price?  I tried calling around to a few different places but nobody is picking up their phones today.  I don't want to take the energy to post them on Ebay or FB Marketplace, and deal with all that drama, and I would rather just sell the lot.  Not sure if there is even a place on the site that allows that kind of process.  

Thanks in advance. 

Do they have certificates of authenticity with them?  If not, a store is probably not going to touch them.

There is a marketplace here as well, may be your best bet.  

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Gregthekeg said:

Thanks in advance. 

Your best bet is probably Facebook marketplace.  It’s actually pretty easy

1 hour ago, Gregthekeg said:

Thanks in advance. 

Use the trading post section of this forum---probably your easiest way to sell this stuff if you don't want to use Ebay or other well known platforms. 

• Agree 1