The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

The cult is SCARED.

Just look at this desperate POS lmao 

Ronny is like @DRsGhostpushing voter fraud over and over and over again.

”81 million votes”

”True the vote”

The only frauds are those who voted for this POS:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cszs5q4jxoofggx91m

oh.

lol

Now I understand why the “medical doctor” is freaking out

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

The cult is SCARED.

Just look at this desperate POS lmao 

Ronny is like @DRsGhostpushing voter fraud over and over and over again.

”81 million votes”

”True the vote”

The only frauds are those who voted for this POS:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cszs5q4jxoofggx91m

oh.

lol

Now I understand why the “medical doctor” is freaking out

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

“He has critical data to protect,” the person added.

Hmmm.....

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

“He has critical data to protect,” the person added.

Hmmm.....

Richard Nixon was above the law. 
Hillary Clinton was above the law. 
Eliott Spitzer was above the law. 
Eric Schneiderman was above the law. 
Bill Clinton was above the law. 
By definition, every US President is above the law. 
Jussie Smollette was above the law before he wasn’t. 
Ted (and virtually every other) Kennedy was above the law. 
Kurt Zagon was Above The Law before Nico Toscani did him in. 

I’m just getting started, it’s widely known and understood that there are those that walk among us that are above the law. 

I find the committee spokesperson’s choice of words interesting.  “Misconduct” is a bit of a weasel word when used by politically motivated individuals.   At the same time, maybe Cippolone has provided the smoking gun that for unknown reasons, he hadn’t shared with law enforcement? 

They have nothing to tie Trump to people breaking into the Capitol, which, again, isn't even a crime according to Kinzinger.  This is the Russian Collusion farce all over again with the semi-weekly "new information..." or "so-and-so will testify..." which ultimately leads nowhere.

So they have to move the goal posts and start claiming that the rally was over a lie and that that somehow was the reason for people breaking in.  Which also isn't going to work.  Not that the majority of people care about this anyway.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

They have nothing to tie Trump to people breaking into the Capitol, which, again, isn't even a crime according to Kinzinger.  This is the Russian Collusion farce all over again with the semi-weekly "new information..." or "so-and-so will testify..." which ultimately leads nowhere.

So they have to move the goal posts and start claiming that the rally was over a lie and that that somehow was the reason for people breaking in.  Which also isn't going to work.  Not that the majority of people care about this anyway.

The plan is very similar to Russiagate.   Repeat a narrative over and over until fatigue sets in and supporters tap out. 

When considering the breathless reporting that took place when Trump was in office, people leaving, staff being terminated virtually every thing in the world tied back to the presidency and how he might/might not act, one might now wonder why with the economy in shambles why the same reporters point to external factors beyond the control of the president.  

Trump is employing the same strategy with respect to the stolen election.  Looking at the crowds that appear at his rallies, that message resonates with people.  

It should get very interesting as we get closer to midterms and 2024.  

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The plan is very similar to Russiagate.   Repeat a narrative over and over until fatigue sets in and supporters tap out. 

When considering the breathless reporting that took place when Trump was in office, people leaving, staff being terminated virtually every thing in the world tied back to the presidency and how he might/might not act, one might now wonder why with the economy in shambles why the same reporters point to external factors beyond the control of the president.  

Trump is employing the same strategy with respect to the stolen election.  Looking at the crowds that appear at his rallies, that message resonates with people.  

I'd rather Trump stepped-aside given his age and the divisiveness that follows him.  If he wins again, it's going to be another 4 years of libs crying like children and trying to invent scandals at every turn.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Richard Nixon was above the law. 
Hillary Clinton was above the law. 
Eliott Spitzer was above the law. 
Eric Schneiderman was above the law. 
Bill Clinton was above the law. 
By definition, every US President is above the law. 
Jussie Smollette was above the law before he wasn’t. 
Ted (and virtually every other) Kennedy was above the law. 
Kurt Zagon was Above The Law before Nico Toscani did him in. 

I’m just getting started, it’s widely known and understood that there are those that walk among us that are above the law. 

I find the committee spokesperson’s choice of words interesting.  “Misconduct” is a bit of a weasel word when used by politically motivated individuals.   At the same time, maybe Cippolone has provided the smoking gun that for unknown reasons, he hadn’t shared with law enforcement? 

No, Marion Berry went to jail 

Blagojevich Went to jail. 

And Trumps crimes are far worse than anyone else’s so he should serve time. 

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd rather Trump stepped-aside given his age and the divisiveness that follows him.  If he wins again, it's going to be another 4 years of libs crying like children and trying to invent scandals at every turn.

I don’t care about the divisiveness, it’s going to happen regardless of whatever R candidate runs. 

For me, it’s the age issue primarily.  

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

But Trump did collude with Russia 

Just like Trump coordinated and incited the insurrection and storming of the capital.

You, @Doc and the rest of the cult can continue your little circle jerk reassuring yourself Trump is innocent based on conspiracy.

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t care about the divisiveness, it’s going to happen regardless of whatever R candidate runs. 

For me, it’s the age issue primarily.  

There will definitely be divisiveness because they'll paint DeSantis as a Trump clone or the usual "ists".  But Trump just makes them crazier for some reason.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, Marion Berry went to jail 

Blagojevich Went to jail. 

And Trumps crimes are far worse than anyone else’s so he should serve time. 

Wait, the argument wasn’t that everyone is above the law.  Some people clearly get arrested. On any given day it’s probably in the hundreds nationally.