Deshaun Watson prefers the Jets

7 hours ago, PirateHookerMD said:

Ridiculous position for a guy who just signed a massive extension. Leslie Frasier could smooth this over. The kids not going to sit this out. He has some leverage but not a ton. 

Like I said, if they hire Frazier or Bieniemy and he still wants out, this was all BS.

They sent Hopkins packing and, still,  Watson was overwhelmed with happiness when they wrote him that fat check.

7 hours ago, FireChans said:

So does a prime Brady or Rodgers.  Watson is a good QB. He's not top 3. You got him.....

He had >400 yards and 3 TD's.

Problem was his defense let the opposing QB drop 370 yards and 5 TD's. 

Imagine playing with a defense that gets a 21 point lead and can't manage a single sack lol.

Yeah but he was allowed to score more in the second half, I'm pretty sure.  Offense laid down.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Like I said, if they hire Frazier or Bieniemy and he still wants out, this was all BS.

They sent Hopkins packing and, still,  Watson was overwhelmed with happiness when they wrote him that fat check.

Yeah but he was allowed to score more in the second half, I'm pretty sure.  Offense laid down.

How fitting after tonight’s game.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/23/2021 at 12:57 PM, Rc2catch said:

Gotta stop stressing this guy. 
Until he comes out and says this stuff publicly take it for what it’s worth. Hearsay. 
Carolina, Pittsburgh, Indy, and tons of other fan bases all have similar “reports” popping up about how they have a shot at trading for him. Watson has not confirmed any of this. It’s all based on reporters hunches and inside “sources” 
Houston holds the cards here don’t forget despite reports, Watson has his no trade clause but is he actually willing to miss game checks? Houston does not have to trade him if they don’t feel they’re getting enough value. He might get moved but I don’t believe all these bs reports. He told people, ok what people? 

I bet most retired professional athletes that played decades ago are glad they aren’t playing in this social network age.

3 hours ago, ColeB said:

I bet most retired professional athletes that played decades ago are glad they aren’t playing in this social network age.

I doubt it.  The money and safety is significantly greater.