How Allen defeated the Colts defensive gameplan(video breakdown)

Big Turk

9 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Good stuff. Interesting take that Knox td was legit rpo.

I kinda felt that way also because Knox blocks and then releases...if it was a normal run Knox would have kept blocking.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Cygnus99 said:

I like this ! Colts defense is very very good and we manage to win this game 

Very good team all around really

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I kinda felt that way also because Knox blocks and then releases...if it was a normal run Knox would have kept blocking.

I think the player on defense bit on the run. Knox was blocking for the pass

BTW thanks for the Link
Bills offense a had tough game. But as mentioned , made use of Colts mistakes.
what a superb catch by Diggs in man coverage. Thing of beauty how he tracks the ball so the Defender does not know which "side" it is dropping on. Wow

12 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Very good team all around really

I think the player on defense bit on the run. Knox was blocking for the pass

BTW thanks for the Link
Bills offense a had tough game. But as mentioned , made use of Colts mistakes.
what a superb catch by Diggs in man coverage. Thing of beauty how he tracks the ball so the Defender does not know which "side" it is dropping on. Wow

Imagine in previous years what we would have thought of a nearly 400 yard offensive day with 324 passing and 27 points when we didn't even possess the ball for 25 minutes total..that would have been like the best output of the season...now it's a tough day.

How times have changed!

• Agree 2

Just now, Big Turk said:

Imagine in previous years what we would have thought of a nearly 400 yard offensive day with 324 passing and 27 points when we didn't even possess the ball for 25 minutes total..that would have been like the best output of the season...now it's a tough day.

How times have changed!

Colts were Coached well . Poor execution though.

Allen and His offense won the Game for Us. No question of that ! heck yes times have changed !!!

Go Bills

48 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

It looked strange to me from the beginning with Allen just dancing back there not really trying to advance the ball. But he stuck with it awhile which made it seem like he really was going to run it.

But yeah, I think it was a run pass option. Totally intentional, although it probably didn't turn out exactly how they drew it up.

Also, the oline didn't seem to be run blocking to me. None of them got up the field, which allowed Allen to make the pass without getting an illegal man down field penalty.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 2