The designed QB runs need to stop!

bills6969

This myth needs to end. The stats do not support it. Quarterbacks do not get injured at a higher rate by rushing. Most QB injuries occur in the pocket.

NEW STUDY: QUARTERBACKS THAT RUN MOST ARE NOT INJURED MOST

Mobile QB myth

Running QBs not more injury prone than drop back QBs

Edited by benderbender
  • Like (+1) 1

Don’t agree that you eliminate it depending on the situation but needs to be called far far less. IMO I thought Daboll called a poor game overall. Zero misdirection, no screens, Smoke and Knox non factors. Would have liked to see Knox leak out with the safeties continuing to play deep. Thought the Bills won inspite of Daboll. 

Hope Daboll is more focused on the playoffs and not interviewing for a HC position.

8 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Don’t agree that you eliminate it depending on the situation but needs to be called far far less. IMO I thought Daboll called a poor game overall. Zero misdirection, no screens, Smoke and Knox non factors. Would have liked to see Knox leak out with the safeties continuing to play deep. Thought the Bills won inspite of Daboll. 

Hope Daboll is more focused on the playoffs and not interviewing for a HC position.

There was one screen to Diggs and it worked for decent yardage and a 1st down. Why we only ran one all game I have no idea. 

On Smoke he just does not look healthy to me. He just isn't moving smoothly at all.