Bills O-line

CSBill

Ford I think was playing well at guard before he got hurt. But Ike has come in and been impressive. However I think Mongo has been the Xfactor on the Oline. He not only is a mauler but he has the intangibles that seems to improve the play of the unit.

I also think that Williams has played better and better as they year has gone on which has helped the overall play of the oline.

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Ford I think was playing well at guard before he got hurt. But Ike has come in and been impressive. However I think Mongo has been the Xfactor on the Oline. He not only is a mauler but he has the intangibles that seems to improve the play of the unit.

I also think that Williams has played better and better as they year has gone on which has helped the overall play of the oline.

Williams has been very good all year. A huge addition to our offense and another great acquisition by Beane. 

2 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I'm not an OL guru, but it seems to me they made a conscious decision to trade the running game for pass protection. Boettger is a pretty decent pass protector and lousy run blocker. Josh has got great pass protection overall the last four games though and our offense is noticeably better. He has all day a lot. Sure we lose in run blocking but the tradeoff is worth it. Our OL wasn't as good as a lot of people thought earlier. Josh immediately makes people miss. But his protection has been elite since Boettger. We only need the threat to run. Tonight was a good example. 

Yea Ike has been pretty solid in pass pro. Better than Ford was. He seems to be having some assignment issues at time in the run game. He has done a very solid job for me. 

6 hours ago, Simon said:

Boettger is still really struggling out there but the stability around him is covering a lot of mistakes.

how do you evaluate that.  Curious to understand what he is doing well and not well.

12 hours ago, GreggTX said:

I really can't see that. They're close, but I'll take Singletary over Moss any day. Oh and... Singletary doesn't break tackles??? 

I like both of these guys. Upgrade our Guards and TE and this will be the most dangerous offense in Bills history since OJ. Maybe even better.

Singletary is extremely elusive and can make ppl miss in space.  I just don't feel like he's breaking tackles.  Especially not as well as Moss.