Anonymous early MVP, player of year, coach of year, etc

Rew

I'm surprised by nobody posted this yet.  According to this report and survey of "22 NFL Execs" Josh is getting a couple bids for MVP, Mcdermott has a slim lead in coach of the year, and Beane has a solid hold on GM of the year.

Josh and Sean are about what is expected.  I was actually the most surprised about the support for Beane.  I think he is viewed favorably here, but not many truly put him as "best in the league".  Either way, it's great to see our organization represented in the conversation for multiple awards here.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-execs-vote-on-awards-who-s-mvp-coach-of-the-year

Edited by Rew
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rew said:

I'm surprised by nobody posted this yet.  According to this report and survey of "22 NFL Execs" Josh is getting a couple bids for MVP, Mcdermott has a slim lead in coach of the year, and Beane has a solid hold on GM of the year.

Josh and Sean are about what is expected.  I was actually the most surprised about the support for Beane.  I think he is viewed favorably here, but not many truly put him as "best in the league".  Either way, it's great to see our organization represented in the conversation for multiple awards here.

it was. See last post 

2 hours ago, Rew said:

And yet Jason LaCanfora seems to think the Bills won’t sign him to an extension go figure 

Doug Marrone for coach of the year:  While a lot of teams had mediocre seasons, finishing close to .500, Marrone kept his eye on the prize and as a result has Jacksonville in position to get a once in a decade quarterback, potentially setting up the Jaguars for the next 15 years.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Doug Marrone for coach of the year:  While a lot of teams had mediocre seasons, finishing close to .500, Marrone kept his eye on the prize and as a result has Jacksonville in position to get a once in a decade quarterback, potentially setting up the Jaguars for the next 15 years.  

No one circles the Schadenfraude like the Buffalo Bills (fans)

• Awesome! (+1) 1