Week 16 NFL Power Rankings

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I had the Herd today whilst wrapping presents. Wright had a piece on Allen which he basically said his highs are really high and his lows are really low and the team will go as far as he takes them. He said something to the effect his stats are like a pulmonary chart. Although I don't totally agree with him, I listened enough to his argument and there is a little substance there. He lost me when he insinuated Baker was a better QB.

Lol

so like any other QB that has highs and lows 

18 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I suppose,  but I think his point was both the highs and low are more extreme with Allen. 

Even then...iirc they were using passer rating to define these ups and downs: Allen's lowest this year is a 65.5. Mayfield has had multiple games with a passer rating in the low 60s and one against the Steelers of 54.9

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Even then...iirc they were using passer rating to define these ups and downs: Allen's lowest this year is a 65.5. Mayfield has had multiple games with a passer rating in the low 60s and one against the Steelers of 54.9

Yes. I passer rating was the metric. Wright's argument was if Allen was a 3 time AFC player of the week with, then why is his passer rating only 104. The argument being he had some bad weeks too. 

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Yes. I passer rating was the metric. Wright's argument was if Allen was a 3 time AFC player of the week with, then why is his passer rating only 104. The argument being he had some bad weeks too. 

Yes, and for justification he said Allen's passer rating was 'only 5 points higher' at 104 than Mayfield, so basically equivalent...and in the same breath will yell about comparing Allen to Mahomes at 109 lmfao

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Yes, and for justification he said Allen's passer rating was 'only 5 points higher' at 104 than Mayfield, so basically equivalent...and in the same breath will yell about comparing Allen to Mahomes at 109 lmfao

I saw his name one here before,  but this was the first time I ever watched listened to him talk. I learned he is a Chiefs fan (and a Lakers  fan), so take that for what it's worth. 

• Like (+1) 2