What's Your Favorite Opposing Team Forum?

sir andrew

3 hours ago, sir andrew said:

The week of a game, it's always been a habit of mine to go to the opposing team's message board to get a different take on the Bills before they play.  I don't go and make an account but I find it interesting just to lurk.  My question to you is which opposing team's board to enjoy going to the most and why?  I think mine is patsfans.com.  I know, they're Pats* and they suck, but a lot of the posters over there seem to have been fans before the Belichick/Brady years and know how good they have it.  Also, like TSW, it's an active board. 

Green Bay Packers Fan Forum - Packer Forum (www.packerforum.com)

It has been so long since I logged on there I forgot my account/password and I cannot recover password since I no longer have that email account.

They are only opponent however when we play them unlike P*ts, JEST and Phish.

2 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

The Jets board always makes me feel better about my life in general.

That board makes me depressed.

Darwin's Survival of the Fittest is not working and year after year the posters are getting worse and worse. 

4 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

I can answer this from the other side. I am up here in NE so you know who i root for, but i can say it's this site for me. You guys are very respectful to the opposing fans, majority of you guys seem really down to earth and I respect that about this fan base  and this site. I have traveled to other fan forums and some sites are run well but they are quick to ban opposing fans. Other sites their fans are down right nasty and if you even react the same way they ban you. As i said. i have a lot of respect for this site and the fans base on here, and thank you for allowing me to be here even if you do not agree with who i root for. 

F@ck you, you Brady-licking, Belichick-loving wussy!

I hate the Patriots because of all the cheating and the ass-kicking and, you know, the envy.   As luck would have it, the greatest dynasty of the free agency era was produced by a Bills' AFCE rival.  

But I can't hate Pats fans for loving their team the way I love mine.  

In all seriousness, good post.  Thanks for the kind words.  And I'm okay if you guys finish the year ahead of the Fins.