Five big time throws.....

Josh throws some incredible passes to the sidelines. Passes that are only catchable by the receiver. 
Kid is special and I hope he never loses that swagger or confidence. Just keep getting better. Do what all the gunslingers before you have done (Elway, Favre, Rodgers, Marino)....keep the mistakes to a minimum and just win baby!!!

4 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

#4 to me is the epitome of another level throw by an NFL QB. His arm is unworldly and makes a jaw drop, his ability to escape pressure and run are all things we've seen from Day 1. But his accuracy development, anticipation, reading Defense, making much improved decisions on the whole, accepting what the Defense gives him and how the players respond to him are all incredible improvements but #4 is just.....wow. It was an amazing throw of the right velocity, trajectory, and placement between two levels of Defenders and trusting a Rookie WR. The intricacies of this throw is the perfect example of how far Josh has come in his professional development as he had to have both speed and touch to his throw while also knowing he could fit that throw over the LBer but in front of the WR in stride. Just, terrific. 

To me this is the main takeaway. Even though he's an outstanding athlete with a terrific arm Mahomes greatness has more to do with what he's got above the shoulders than what he's got below eg field vision and processing speed. Allen's arm is at least as strong and he's a better runner/ athlete IMO. Against SF Allen's field vision, progressions and processing speed were at Mahomes' level. If in time this becomes a permanent feature of Allen's game, the future is in the hands of these two players.