It's TJ time

jkx2

Singletary is a 5-7 touches guy.  His speed/power ratio is at the bottom for NFL backs.  He’s elusive and can catch, but we need a speed/power back that can get you 5 yards when the defense plays the pass and get you 1-2 yards in short yardage situations.  Josh can’t play All World every game.  Gotta be able to grind it out when defenses drop in coverage.  I will be beyond pissed if Josh gets hurt because he has to be our short yardage back.  

8 hours ago, NoSaint said:

Yeldon isn’t a game changer but I’m surprised he hasn’t gotten more looks honestly. 

he’s a productive vet and has a usable skill set 

This was my thought mostly as well. He used to fumble, or seemingly so. Yeldon does have a skill set for sure.
But for me ? I would hard pressed to take the pairing of Devon and ZMoss out of game day.

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yup...the speed difference between the 49ers RB’s compared to Buffalo’s was night and day...the Bills are desperately missing that type of athleticism at the position imo...it puts a lot of pressure on Allen to have to play “lights out” every game...

Bring Back Spiller !

3 hours ago, timekills17 said:

That's...unusual.

well done.

for the old folks of course.

33 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Yeldon wasn't even active last night. When Devin got hurt it was Moss only. I just don't see a burst in either of them. We have to try and figure out this run game. 

Is T Jones dressing :)

• Like (+1) 1