"I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

23 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Cuomo screwed up putting back in nursing homes.  And again, what they did or did not do have no bearing on what Trump did. His decisions are on him.  It is astounding how many people will tie themselves in knots trying to defend a con man.

And I’d love to meet you outside the confines of a message board.  You act so tough here, but in reality I would guess you’re a sniveling little mama’s boy who acts out his fantasies of being a big guy with a big gun here.

Dude, your feeble and weak, couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag, wouldn't really be a fair fight, that said I'd love to buy you a beer somewhere! I like violence!

4 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Dude, your feeble and weak, couldn't beat your way out of a wet paper bag, wouldn't really be a fair fight, that said I'd love to buy you a beer somewhere! I like violence!

Oh, you're a real tough guy.  It'sclose to noon, better come out of your room and have Mommy make your lunch for you.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Doc said:

Nope.  Just here to laugh at you.

Beijing Biden may have "won," but you're still you.

Life is good! 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

We are here on a mission of mercy.  Specifically, you guys are on suicide watch for Christmas because of the steep decline of activity here.  

Yeah, that’s what happens when the cult takes their ball and runs home. It’s been great! 😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Life is good! 😂😂😂

Yeah, that’s what happens when the cult takes their ball and runs home. It’s been great! 😂😂😂

You don't have to pretend that you are happy.  Cattaraugus County is cutting back on your "room and board" so it's many cold days ahead by the creek for you.

8 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You don't have to pretend that you are happy.  Cattaraugus County is cutting back on your "room and board" so it's many cold days ahead by the creek for you.

Thousands of miles away from there. You sound stupid. 

16 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

Thousands of miles away from there. You sound stupid. 

Clean the wax out of your ears and turn on your hearing aid.  Not that it will help you with reading a computer screen but at least you will hear cars pulling over to leave supplies off for you.  Got you a couple of cases of Wegman's brand baked beans.  Remember one can per meal or you will blow your intestines out!

5 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Clean the wax out of your ears and turn on your hearing aid.  Not that it will help you with reading a computer screen but at least you will hear cars pulling over to leave supplies off for you.  Got you a couple of cases of Wegman's brand baked beans.  Remember one can per meal or you will blow your intestines out!

R