Are we still griping about power rankings? Because I found a doozy this week...

blacklabel

Well said Hondo.  Case in point, the Ravens were always the top in the power rankings, yet they lost their playoff game for two years straight.  Then again, the same could be true for their record.  One metric I like is that we have played more winning teams this year, and should end up with more wins against winning teams by the end of the year, so hence they are battle hardened.  Barring significant injuries down the stretch, I like our chances in the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t really care about power rankings, I go by what I see. The Bills offense might not be able to keep up with KC but that is the only team and the Bills O would make a run at it. Our defense has underperformed but they have the talent there to be a lot better. I feel like we are slightly behind KC in offense and defense so this team can pretty much hang with anybody.

The problem with models like this and pff is that it's impossible to know what the true intentions were for that play. They can guess. But how do they know that the WR didn't run a wrong route , or a CB messed up , making it look like it was the S fault? 

It's impossible to know. So much is going on every play , they can't know every players responsibility